*For once! The fathers get their fair shake in court.
Normally, fathers for one reason or another, are not successful in family cases where they try to sue for custody of their children.
But women and men alike are unsuccessful in having their children returned once they’ve chosen to put them up for adoption.
In an outrageous adoption case in Utah, Judge Darold McDade of Provo, Utah, ruled that Terry Achane have his daughter returned to him by adoptive parents Jared and Kristi Frei within 60 days because of an illegal adoption that is normal for Utah.
Little 18-month-old Leah Frei or Teleah, as her daddy calls her, was put up for adoption by Achane’s wife while he was stationed in South Carolina to work as a drill instructor at Fort Jackson. He thought he would be returning in time to see his daughter born, but instead found his wife, Tira Bland, had fled to Utah
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here