*For once! The fathers get their fair shake in court.
Normally, fathers for one reason or another, are not successful in family cases where they try to sue for custody of their children.
But women and men alike are unsuccessful in having their children returned once they’ve chosen to put them up for adoption.
In an outrageous adoption case in Utah, Judge Darold McDade of Provo, Utah, ruled that Terry Achane have his daughter returned to him by adoptive parents Jared and Kristi Frei within 60 days because of an illegal adoption that is normal for Utah.
Little 18-month-old Leah Frei or Teleah, as her daddy calls her, was put up for adoption by Achane’s wife while he was stationed in South Carolina to work as a drill instructor at Fort Jackson. He thought he would be returning in time to see his daughter born, but instead found his wife, Tira Bland, had fled to Utah
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here