*Seriously, reality television is out of control at this point and viewers are not happy with the way television is going.
A petition was recently formed to rid the world of upcoming reality show Shawty Lo’s “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The new Oxygen network series is supposed to document Shawty Lo, as the father who apparently attempts to manage several lives and baby mamas.
While the show doesn’t use the mothers’ real names – instead uses labels like “Jealous Baby Mama” – it’s still sharing TMI.
As we reported earlier, the Atlanta rapper now has a 19-year-old girlfriend who is O.K. with his ‘polygamist’ lifestyle.
Guess who’s behind this interesting experience. Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto (pictured below), creators of MTV’s “Teen Mom.”
The geeked-up Senior VP of Development at Oxygen, Cori Abraham said of the show: “’All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
But it looks like some folks are completely fed up with the negative images (of blacks) and women on television.
Sabrina Lamb from New York started the petition on Change.org.
“These companies profit by humiliating girls and women by promoting degrading images. They have gone too far and we are boycotting their advertisers,” she wrote.
So far the petition has received more than 2,000 signatures.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here