*Seriously, reality television is out of control at this point and viewers are not happy with the way television is going.
A petition was recently formed to rid the world of upcoming reality show Shawty Lo’s “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The new Oxygen network series is supposed to document Shawty Lo, as the father who apparently attempts to manage several lives and baby mamas.
While the show doesn’t use the mothers’ real names – instead uses labels like “Jealous Baby Mama” – it’s still sharing TMI.
As we reported earlier, the Atlanta rapper now has a 19-year-old girlfriend who is O.K. with his ‘polygamist’ lifestyle.
Guess who’s behind this interesting experience. Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto (pictured below), creators of MTV’s “Teen Mom.”
The geeked-up Senior VP of Development at Oxygen, Cori Abraham said of the show: “’All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
But it looks like some folks are completely fed up with the negative images (of blacks) and women on television.
Sabrina Lamb from New York started the petition on Change.org.
“These companies profit by humiliating girls and women by promoting degrading images. They have gone too far and we are boycotting their advertisers,” she wrote.
So far the petition has received more than 2,000 signatures.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here