*Seriously, reality television is out of control at this point and viewers are not happy with the way television is going.
A petition was recently formed to rid the world of upcoming reality show Shawty Lo’s “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The new Oxygen network series is supposed to document Shawty Lo, as the father who apparently attempts to manage several lives and baby mamas.
While the show doesn’t use the mothers’ real names – instead uses labels like “Jealous Baby Mama” – it’s still sharing TMI.
As we reported earlier, the Atlanta rapper now has a 19-year-old girlfriend who is O.K. with his ‘polygamist’ lifestyle.
Guess who’s behind this interesting experience. Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto (pictured below), creators of MTV’s “Teen Mom.”
The geeked-up Senior VP of Development at Oxygen, Cori Abraham said of the show: “’All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
But it looks like some folks are completely fed up with the negative images (of blacks) and women on television.
Sabrina Lamb from New York started the petition on Change.org.
“These companies profit by humiliating girls and women by promoting degrading images. They have gone too far and we are boycotting their advertisers,” she wrote.
So far the petition has received more than 2,000 signatures.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here