*Seriously, reality television is out of control at this point and viewers are not happy with the way television is going.
A petition was recently formed to rid the world of upcoming reality show Shawty Lo’s “All My Babies’ Mamas.”
The new Oxygen network series is supposed to document Shawty Lo, as the father who apparently attempts to manage several lives and baby mamas.
While the show doesn’t use the mothers’ real names – instead uses labels like “Jealous Baby Mama” – it’s still sharing TMI.
As we reported earlier, the Atlanta rapper now has a 19-year-old girlfriend who is O.K. with his ‘polygamist’ lifestyle.
Guess who’s behind this interesting experience. Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto (pictured below), creators of MTV’s “Teen Mom.”
The geeked-up Senior VP of Development at Oxygen, Cori Abraham said of the show: “’All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
But it looks like some folks are completely fed up with the negative images (of blacks) and women on television.
Sabrina Lamb from New York started the petition on Change.org.
“These companies profit by humiliating girls and women by promoting degrading images. They have gone too far and we are boycotting their advertisers,” she wrote.
So far the petition has received more than 2,000 signatures.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here