*We’ve reported several weddings in the past that have surprised their guests with a dance.
Some weddings were father/daughter, some were bride and groom, some of the dances occurred during the wedding’s bridal procession, but the newest addition to these classic wedding dances will get you out of your seats or putting on your best chair dance.
To give you some idea of how “crunk” the couple’s dance was, the song they used for their first dance together at the reception was Missy Elliott’s “Lose Control” featuring Ciara and Fat Boy Scoop…and Mrs. McGhee?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here