*We’ve reported several weddings in the past that have surprised their guests with a dance.
Some weddings were father/daughter, some were bride and groom, some of the dances occurred during the wedding’s bridal procession, but the newest addition to these classic wedding dances will get you out of your seats or putting on your best chair dance.
To give you some idea of how “crunk” the couple’s dance was, the song they used for their first dance together at the reception was Missy Elliott’s “Lose Control” featuring Ciara and Fat Boy Scoop…and Mrs. McGhee?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here