*We’ve reported several weddings in the past that have surprised their guests with a dance.
Some weddings were father/daughter, some were bride and groom, some of the dances occurred during the wedding’s bridal procession, but the newest addition to these classic wedding dances will get you out of your seats or putting on your best chair dance.
To give you some idea of how “crunk” the couple’s dance was, the song they used for their first dance together at the reception was Missy Elliott’s “Lose Control” featuring Ciara and Fat Boy Scoop…and Mrs. McGhee?
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here