*We’ve reported several weddings in the past that have surprised their guests with a dance.
Some weddings were father/daughter, some were bride and groom, some of the dances occurred during the wedding’s bridal procession, but the newest addition to these classic wedding dances will get you out of your seats or putting on your best chair dance.
To give you some idea of how “crunk” the couple’s dance was, the song they used for their first dance together at the reception was Missy Elliott’s “Lose Control” featuring Ciara and Fat Boy Scoop…and Mrs. McGhee?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here