Maybe, maybe not. We’ll find out when Bey’s new album comes out and she’s making the promotional rounds to promote it. If she gives Wendy the cold shoulder we’ll know the answer to our somewhat hypothetical question.
The other day on her show – while talking about Beyoncé’s upcoming self-directed HBO documentary about her life – Wendy, said she was a fan, but seemingly before she finished saying that, she went in on Bey, basically calling her dumb.
“I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”
The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she got a little defensive:
“Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”
Oh Wendy, you are a piece of work. Can’t wait to see what happens when Beyoncé’s new CD drops
This isn’t the first time Beyoncé’s communication skills have come under fire. In April, her grasp of grammar was questioned by critics who got hold of the letter she wrote to first lady Michelle Obama.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here