Maybe, maybe not. We’ll find out when Bey’s new album comes out and she’s making the promotional rounds to promote it. If she gives Wendy the cold shoulder we’ll know the answer to our somewhat hypothetical question.
The other day on her show – while talking about Beyoncé’s upcoming self-directed HBO documentary about her life – Wendy, said she was a fan, but seemingly before she finished saying that, she went in on Bey, basically calling her dumb.
“I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”
The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she got a little defensive:
“Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”
Oh Wendy, you are a piece of work. Can’t wait to see what happens when Beyoncé’s new CD drops
This isn’t the first time Beyoncé’s communication skills have come under fire. In April, her grasp of grammar was questioned by critics who got hold of the letter she wrote to first lady Michelle Obama.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here