Maybe, maybe not. We’ll find out when Bey’s new album comes out and she’s making the promotional rounds to promote it. If she gives Wendy the cold shoulder we’ll know the answer to our somewhat hypothetical question.
The other day on her show – while talking about Beyoncé’s upcoming self-directed HBO documentary about her life – Wendy, said she was a fan, but seemingly before she finished saying that, she went in on Bey, basically calling her dumb.
“I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”
The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she got a little defensive:
“Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”
Oh Wendy, you are a piece of work. Can’t wait to see what happens when Beyoncé’s new CD drops
This isn’t the first time Beyoncé’s communication skills have come under fire. In April, her grasp of grammar was questioned by critics who got hold of the letter she wrote to first lady Michelle Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here