Maybe, maybe not. We’ll find out when Bey’s new album comes out and she’s making the promotional rounds to promote it. If she gives Wendy the cold shoulder we’ll know the answer to our somewhat hypothetical question.
The other day on her show – while talking about Beyoncé’s upcoming self-directed HBO documentary about her life – Wendy, said she was a fan, but seemingly before she finished saying that, she went in on Bey, basically calling her dumb.
“I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”
The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she got a little defensive:
“Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”
Oh Wendy, you are a piece of work. Can’t wait to see what happens when Beyoncé’s new CD drops
This isn’t the first time Beyoncé’s communication skills have come under fire. In April, her grasp of grammar was questioned by critics who got hold of the letter she wrote to first lady Michelle Obama.
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here