*The National Enquirer is now claiming that Whitney Houston’s February death in a hotel bathtub was a murder orchestrated by “high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed.”
The tabloid says it spoke with Paul Huebl, a top private investigator in Hollywood, who says he has evidence to back up his claims — the killers, he says, were caught on video, and he’s turning all of his materials over to the FBI, who so far have been quiet on the report.
Huebl says he re-examined the coroner’s report and disagreed with an assessment that no foul play was involved, pointing to defensive wounds that indicated Houston “was battling for her life” before she died at age 48. The PI also used a network of drug informants to gather evidence he’s giving to the FBI field office in Chicago, hoping for a new look at the case.
The detective says the killers blended in with Houston’s group of hangers-on at the Beverly Hills Hilton and video captured them slipping into her room. The motive? Huebl says Houston’s drug debt had reached $1.5 million — she received a cocaine delivery the day before — and that she complained of being harassed to cough up the cash.
Huebl argues she ended up paying with her life instead.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here