*The National Enquirer is now claiming that Whitney Houston’s February death in a hotel bathtub was a murder orchestrated by “high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed.”
The tabloid says it spoke with Paul Huebl, a top private investigator in Hollywood, who says he has evidence to back up his claims — the killers, he says, were caught on video, and he’s turning all of his materials over to the FBI, who so far have been quiet on the report.
Huebl says he re-examined the coroner’s report and disagreed with an assessment that no foul play was involved, pointing to defensive wounds that indicated Houston “was battling for her life” before she died at age 48. The PI also used a network of drug informants to gather evidence he’s giving to the FBI field office in Chicago, hoping for a new look at the case.
The detective says the killers blended in with Houston’s group of hangers-on at the Beverly Hills Hilton and video captured them slipping into her room. The motive? Huebl says Houston’s drug debt had reached $1.5 million — she received a cocaine delivery the day before — and that she complained of being harassed to cough up the cash.
Huebl argues she ended up paying with her life instead.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here