*The National Enquirer is now claiming that Whitney Houston’s February death in a hotel bathtub was a murder orchestrated by “high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed.”
The tabloid says it spoke with Paul Huebl, a top private investigator in Hollywood, who says he has evidence to back up his claims — the killers, he says, were caught on video, and he’s turning all of his materials over to the FBI, who so far have been quiet on the report.
Huebl says he re-examined the coroner’s report and disagreed with an assessment that no foul play was involved, pointing to defensive wounds that indicated Houston “was battling for her life” before she died at age 48. The PI also used a network of drug informants to gather evidence he’s giving to the FBI field office in Chicago, hoping for a new look at the case.
The detective says the killers blended in with Houston’s group of hangers-on at the Beverly Hills Hilton and video captured them slipping into her room. The motive? Huebl says Houston’s drug debt had reached $1.5 million — she received a cocaine delivery the day before — and that she complained of being harassed to cough up the cash.
Huebl argues she ended up paying with her life instead.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here