*The National Enquirer is now claiming that Whitney Houston’s February death in a hotel bathtub was a murder orchestrated by “high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed.”
The tabloid says it spoke with Paul Huebl, a top private investigator in Hollywood, who says he has evidence to back up his claims — the killers, he says, were caught on video, and he’s turning all of his materials over to the FBI, who so far have been quiet on the report.
Huebl says he re-examined the coroner’s report and disagreed with an assessment that no foul play was involved, pointing to defensive wounds that indicated Houston “was battling for her life” before she died at age 48. The PI also used a network of drug informants to gather evidence he’s giving to the FBI field office in Chicago, hoping for a new look at the case.
The detective says the killers blended in with Houston’s group of hangers-on at the Beverly Hills Hilton and video captured them slipping into her room. The motive? Huebl says Houston’s drug debt had reached $1.5 million — she received a cocaine delivery the day before — and that she complained of being harassed to cough up the cash.
Huebl argues she ended up paying with her life instead.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here