*The National Enquirer is now claiming that Whitney Houston’s February death in a hotel bathtub was a murder orchestrated by “high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed.”
The tabloid says it spoke with Paul Huebl, a top private investigator in Hollywood, who says he has evidence to back up his claims — the killers, he says, were caught on video, and he’s turning all of his materials over to the FBI, who so far have been quiet on the report.
Huebl says he re-examined the coroner’s report and disagreed with an assessment that no foul play was involved, pointing to defensive wounds that indicated Houston “was battling for her life” before she died at age 48. The PI also used a network of drug informants to gather evidence he’s giving to the FBI field office in Chicago, hoping for a new look at the case.
The detective says the killers blended in with Houston’s group of hangers-on at the Beverly Hills Hilton and video captured them slipping into her room. The motive? Huebl says Houston’s drug debt had reached $1.5 million — she received a cocaine delivery the day before — and that she complained of being harassed to cough up the cash.
Huebl argues she ended up paying with her life instead.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here