*Will Smith gave his eldest son a boost by performing during his set at a nightclub in Miami on Friday.
Smith took along his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their kids Jaden and Willow, to see 20-year-old Trey playing songs at the Jelsomino venue in Miami Beach.
He then treated club-goers to an impromptu performance of his 1998 single “Miami,” according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
Trey is Smith’s son from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, a cast member of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here