*Will Smith gave his eldest son a boost by performing during his set at a nightclub in Miami on Friday.
Smith took along his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their kids Jaden and Willow, to see 20-year-old Trey playing songs at the Jelsomino venue in Miami Beach.
He then treated club-goers to an impromptu performance of his 1998 single “Miami,” according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
Trey is Smith’s son from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, a cast member of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here