*Will Smith gave his eldest son a boost by performing during his set at a nightclub in Miami on Friday.
Smith took along his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their kids Jaden and Willow, to see 20-year-old Trey playing songs at the Jelsomino venue in Miami Beach.
He then treated club-goers to an impromptu performance of his 1998 single “Miami,” according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
Trey is Smith’s son from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, a cast member of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here