*Will Smith gave his eldest son a boost by performing during his set at a nightclub in Miami on Friday.
Smith took along his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their kids Jaden and Willow, to see 20-year-old Trey playing songs at the Jelsomino venue in Miami Beach.
He then treated club-goers to an impromptu performance of his 1998 single “Miami,” according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
Trey is Smith’s son from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, a cast member of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here