*Will Smith gave his eldest son a boost by performing during his set at a nightclub in Miami on Friday.
Smith took along his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their kids Jaden and Willow, to see 20-year-old Trey playing songs at the Jelsomino venue in Miami Beach.
He then treated club-goers to an impromptu performance of his 1998 single “Miami,” according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
Trey is Smith’s son from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, a cast member of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here