*Yes, it truly is a different world.
One more example is rapper Wiz Khalifa and pregnant fiancee Amber Rose. in an interview with E! News’ Terrence Jenkins, the couple say they plan to raise their future son in an environment that is open to smoking weed.
The red hot rhymer from Pittsburgh was asked if getting ready for their son’s arrival included making certain changes to his lifestyle, particularly in the marijuana-use department, Khalifa responded, “Not as far as that goes.”
“I think it’s all about how you’re raised with it,” the “Rolling Papers” rapper said. “Before there was a much more negative outtake on it. You know, pot and what it can do, and the effects of it.”
“Of course,” he added, “I’m not going to be smoking right there over the baby, because smoke in general and being high is not good for a kid. None of that. But definitely he’s going to know what it is—and he’ll know the difference between being a child and not being able to use it and being an adult and knowing how to use it.”
Added Rose, who’s well into her third trimester (and who sweetly held hands with her man throughout the interview): “It’s just like alcohol, basically. That’s how I feel about it, you know. When you’re a kid, you know that you’re not supposed to drink alcohol, that it’s for adults and that’s it.
“Our son is just going to know that daddy likes to smoke.”
Rose also revealed that she’s planning to have a natural water birth at home. “Whatever she wants to do,” Khalifa said. “I facilitate that.”
“I’m looking forward to the pain, actually,” Rose said. “My family thinks I’m crazy, but I want to feel the pain and I want…the end result, just holding my baby and going through all that for him.”
Well, at least they’re being open and honest about it. Let’s just hope they don’t get arrested. 😉
Read/learn more and see the interview at E! News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here