*Zoe Saldana and her sister Cisley are working with Jane Startz Productions and Aida Bernal’s Spellbound Entertainment to transform the mystery/thriller novel “Hell or High Water,” a debut novel by Joy Castro, to the screen, according to Shadow and Act.
Not much more than a said partnership has been created at this point, but it could be a good one.
“Hell or High Water” is about a young focused reporter at the Times-Picayune who happens upon a big story.
While conducting research, she becomes fixated on the search for a missing tourist in the French Quarter. But in the middle of it all, her past comes up to haunt her with disturbing truths.
It’s a thrilling story with some interesting twists and unexpected outcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here