*Zoe Saldana and her sister Cisley are working with Jane Startz Productions and Aida Bernal’s Spellbound Entertainment to transform the mystery/thriller novel “Hell or High Water,” a debut novel by Joy Castro, to the screen, according to Shadow and Act.
Not much more than a said partnership has been created at this point, but it could be a good one.
“Hell or High Water” is about a young focused reporter at the Times-Picayune who happens upon a big story.
While conducting research, she becomes fixated on the search for a missing tourist in the French Quarter. But in the middle of it all, her past comes up to haunt her with disturbing truths.
It’s a thrilling story with some interesting twists and unexpected outcomes.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here