*Zoe Saldana and her sister Cisley are working with Jane Startz Productions and Aida Bernal’s Spellbound Entertainment to transform the mystery/thriller novel “Hell or High Water,” a debut novel by Joy Castro, to the screen, according to Shadow and Act.
Not much more than a said partnership has been created at this point, but it could be a good one.
“Hell or High Water” is about a young focused reporter at the Times-Picayune who happens upon a big story.
While conducting research, she becomes fixated on the search for a missing tourist in the French Quarter. But in the middle of it all, her past comes up to haunt her with disturbing truths.
It’s a thrilling story with some interesting twists and unexpected outcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here