*Zoe Saldana and her sister Cisley are working with Jane Startz Productions and Aida Bernal’s Spellbound Entertainment to transform the mystery/thriller novel “Hell or High Water,” a debut novel by Joy Castro, to the screen, according to Shadow and Act.
Not much more than a said partnership has been created at this point, but it could be a good one.
“Hell or High Water” is about a young focused reporter at the Times-Picayune who happens upon a big story.
While conducting research, she becomes fixated on the search for a missing tourist in the French Quarter. But in the middle of it all, her past comes up to haunt her with disturbing truths.
It’s a thrilling story with some interesting twists and unexpected outcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here