*Zoe Saldana and her sister Cisley are working with Jane Startz Productions and Aida Bernal’s Spellbound Entertainment to transform the mystery/thriller novel “Hell or High Water,” a debut novel by Joy Castro, to the screen, according to Shadow and Act.
Not much more than a said partnership has been created at this point, but it could be a good one.
“Hell or High Water” is about a young focused reporter at the Times-Picayune who happens upon a big story.
While conducting research, she becomes fixated on the search for a missing tourist in the French Quarter. But in the middle of it all, her past comes up to haunt her with disturbing truths.
It’s a thrilling story with some interesting twists and unexpected outcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here