*The first photograph of Baby Kimye is reportedly worth $3 million to at least one publication.
Sources close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tell TMZ that they turned down an overseas tabloid who offered to pay $3 million to obtain the photos when the baby arrives in June. And scores of other offers worth several million dollars are reportedly flooding in.
One source says the couple has no immediate plans to sell the photos – a tradition that other celebrity couples have undertaken in an attempt to control the frenzied demand. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $14 million for the first shot of their twins. Christina Aguilera earned $1.5 million and Snooki got about $250,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here