*The first photograph of Baby Kimye is reportedly worth $3 million to at least one publication.
Sources close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tell TMZ that they turned down an overseas tabloid who offered to pay $3 million to obtain the photos when the baby arrives in June. And scores of other offers worth several million dollars are reportedly flooding in.
One source says the couple has no immediate plans to sell the photos – a tradition that other celebrity couples have undertaken in an attempt to control the frenzied demand. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $14 million for the first shot of their twins. Christina Aguilera earned $1.5 million and Snooki got about $250,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here