*The first photograph of Baby Kimye is reportedly worth $3 million to at least one publication.
Sources close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tell TMZ that they turned down an overseas tabloid who offered to pay $3 million to obtain the photos when the baby arrives in June. And scores of other offers worth several million dollars are reportedly flooding in.
One source says the couple has no immediate plans to sell the photos – a tradition that other celebrity couples have undertaken in an attempt to control the frenzied demand. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $14 million for the first shot of their twins. Christina Aguilera earned $1.5 million and Snooki got about $250,000.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here