*The first photograph of Baby Kimye is reportedly worth $3 million to at least one publication.
Sources close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tell TMZ that they turned down an overseas tabloid who offered to pay $3 million to obtain the photos when the baby arrives in June. And scores of other offers worth several million dollars are reportedly flooding in.
One source says the couple has no immediate plans to sell the photos – a tradition that other celebrity couples have undertaken in an attempt to control the frenzied demand. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $14 million for the first shot of their twins. Christina Aguilera earned $1.5 million and Snooki got about $250,000.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here