*The first photograph of Baby Kimye is reportedly worth $3 million to at least one publication.
Sources close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tell TMZ that they turned down an overseas tabloid who offered to pay $3 million to obtain the photos when the baby arrives in June. And scores of other offers worth several million dollars are reportedly flooding in.
One source says the couple has no immediate plans to sell the photos – a tradition that other celebrity couples have undertaken in an attempt to control the frenzied demand. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $14 million for the first shot of their twins. Christina Aguilera earned $1.5 million and Snooki got about $250,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here