*If Ice-T and Coco pop into your head while reading this, we understand.
Anyway, the “50 is the new 30″ age is here and very real. Folks are sparing no expense to be young and sexy.
It appears that being a senior citizen is out of the question for anyone born after 1960.
Donovan Nelson, 54, is a perfect example of the Dorian Gray society we are slowly, but surely, adopting.
The 54-year-old from Braintree, Essex (about 40 miles outside London) has a wife 21 years his junior that still hits the clubs…athletic and otherwise.
Now everyone knows what goes down at the club. It’s like Wild Kingdom in there. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here