*If Ice-T and Coco pop into your head while reading this, we understand.
Anyway, the “50 is the new 30″ age is here and very real. Folks are sparing no expense to be young and sexy.
It appears that being a senior citizen is out of the question for anyone born after 1960.
Donovan Nelson, 54, is a perfect example of the Dorian Gray society we are slowly, but surely, adopting.
The 54-year-old from Braintree, Essex (about 40 miles outside London) has a wife 21 years his junior that still hits the clubs…athletic and otherwise.
Now everyone knows what goes down at the club. It’s like Wild Kingdom in there. (more…)
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here