*If Ice-T and Coco pop into your head while reading this, we understand.
Anyway, the “50 is the new 30″ age is here and very real. Folks are sparing no expense to be young and sexy.
It appears that being a senior citizen is out of the question for anyone born after 1960.
Donovan Nelson, 54, is a perfect example of the Dorian Gray society we are slowly, but surely, adopting.
The 54-year-old from Braintree, Essex (about 40 miles outside London) has a wife 21 years his junior that still hits the clubs…athletic and otherwise.
Now everyone knows what goes down at the club. It’s like Wild Kingdom in there. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here