*It’s being reported that former NFLer and now sportscaster, Ahmad Rashad and his wife Sale Johnson, a society matron down in Palm Beach (Fla.), are said to be quietly negotiating a divorce settlement before they go public and file later this year.
If you didn’t know, Rashad and Johnson, a former fashion model and heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, have been married since 2005.
Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting that Rashad & Johnson, who share a $5 million home in the luxurious Bears Club in Jupiter (see video below), have been living apart for several months and want to work out some financial differences quietly before filing, according to several sources.
Sale is believed to have received more than $100 million in her split from Johnson in 2002 and is way richer than the 63-year-old Rashad, a former Minnesota Vikings wide receiver and former host of The NBA on NBC. Celebritynetworth.com places Rashad, who now works for NBA TV, in the $8 million-range.
Reports out of New York City, planted by Sale Johnson’s camp, we’re told, claim that Johnson has grown weary of Rashad’s friendship with soon-to-be Bears Club neighbor and NBA great Michael Jordan and golfer Tiger Woods, who lives in nearby Jupiter Island.
What’s Johnson’s problem with Rashad’s BFs?
Jordan has been known to drag Rashad with him to the West Palm Beach mammary Mecca Rachel’s (We’re sure it was for the steak!) while Woods has become a poster child for Sexaholics Anonymous.
OK, there more juice at Gossip Extra.
In the meantime, click on the video below to visit the couple’s marital home at The Bears Club:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here