His sharing time included a story about him “sharting” in the White House. But not everyone took too kindly to the story and criticism swarmed the Net.
RELATED STORY: Al Roker Underestimates a White House Fart :))
So during his interview on the “Today Show,” Willie Geist first apologized about bringing the topic up, but asked him about his choice to share the information.
“I’m just kind of amazed that this is such a big deal.” He quickly tried to steer the story in a more serious direction, saying he was just trying to emphasize the risks of gastric bypass surgery.
But being in the industry, he understands how news travels so fast.
Then he brought up his new book, ” Never Goin’ Back: Winning the Weight-Loss Battle For Good,” and mentioned that the story appears in it, adding,
“But of course, nobody reads at these websites.”
Amazon sales of the book is said to have shot upwards almost immediately, by the way.
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here