His sharing time included a story about him “sharting” in the White House. But not everyone took too kindly to the story and criticism swarmed the Net.
RELATED STORY: Al Roker Underestimates a White House Fart :))
So during his interview on the “Today Show,” Willie Geist first apologized about bringing the topic up, but asked him about his choice to share the information.
“I’m just kind of amazed that this is such a big deal.” He quickly tried to steer the story in a more serious direction, saying he was just trying to emphasize the risks of gastric bypass surgery.
But being in the industry, he understands how news travels so fast.
Then he brought up his new book, ” Never Goin’ Back: Winning the Weight-Loss Battle For Good,” and mentioned that the story appears in it, adding,
“But of course, nobody reads at these websites.”
Amazon sales of the book is said to have shot upwards almost immediately, by the way.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here