His sharing time included a story about him “sharting” in the White House. But not everyone took too kindly to the story and criticism swarmed the Net.
RELATED STORY: Al Roker Underestimates a White House Fart :))
So during his interview on the “Today Show,” Willie Geist first apologized about bringing the topic up, but asked him about his choice to share the information.
“I’m just kind of amazed that this is such a big deal.” He quickly tried to steer the story in a more serious direction, saying he was just trying to emphasize the risks of gastric bypass surgery.
But being in the industry, he understands how news travels so fast.
Then he brought up his new book, ” Never Goin’ Back: Winning the Weight-Loss Battle For Good,” and mentioned that the story appears in it, adding,
“But of course, nobody reads at these websites.”
Amazon sales of the book is said to have shot upwards almost immediately, by the way.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here