His sharing time included a story about him “sharting” in the White House. But not everyone took too kindly to the story and criticism swarmed the Net.
RELATED STORY: Al Roker Underestimates a White House Fart :))
So during his interview on the “Today Show,” Willie Geist first apologized about bringing the topic up, but asked him about his choice to share the information.
“I’m just kind of amazed that this is such a big deal.” He quickly tried to steer the story in a more serious direction, saying he was just trying to emphasize the risks of gastric bypass surgery.
But being in the industry, he understands how news travels so fast.
Then he brought up his new book, ” Never Goin’ Back: Winning the Weight-Loss Battle For Good,” and mentioned that the story appears in it, adding,
“But of course, nobody reads at these websites.”
Amazon sales of the book is said to have shot upwards almost immediately, by the way.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here