In any event, it’s a position she now has at Blackberry, formerly known as Research in Motion (RIM). Of course, Blackeberry is the maker of the Blackberry.
The bottom line is Keys is charged with helping the company compete with the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S smartphone devices by working with the app developers and carries to transition Blackberry from a “business phone to a cool device.”
Her role is a departure from artist only working with consumer brands to promote products in advertising campaigns; Keys will be an active staff member of Blackberry.
This is not the first time she’s been involved in marketing a consumer product. Last year she collaborated with Reebok to design the Reebok Classic Freestyle Hi AK and the Reebok Classic Nylon Slim AK with designs that featured piano keys or colorful patterns reminiscent of 80s b-boy attire.
Also, this weekend, she will perform the national anthem at the Super Bowl. And we doubt very seriously if she’ll lip-sync.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here