In any event, it’s a position she now has at Blackberry, formerly known as Research in Motion (RIM). Of course, Blackeberry is the maker of the Blackberry.
The bottom line is Keys is charged with helping the company compete with the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S smartphone devices by working with the app developers and carries to transition Blackberry from a “business phone to a cool device.”
Her role is a departure from artist only working with consumer brands to promote products in advertising campaigns; Keys will be an active staff member of Blackberry.
This is not the first time she’s been involved in marketing a consumer product. Last year she collaborated with Reebok to design the Reebok Classic Freestyle Hi AK and the Reebok Classic Nylon Slim AK with designs that featured piano keys or colorful patterns reminiscent of 80s b-boy attire.
Also, this weekend, she will perform the national anthem at the Super Bowl. And we doubt very seriously if she’ll lip-sync.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here