*Before Wiz Khalifa was popped for not wearing a seatbelt, the rapper and his fiancée Amber Rose celebrated the upcoming birth of their first child.
“We had a good ol down home baby shower today. No papz, no booshiness just fun, friends, family, food and good times,” Rose, who’s expecting a baby boy in February, Tweeted Sunday before sharing a few photos.
“He’s just a genuine sweet guy. And that’s what made me fall in love with him,” Rose recently said of her relationship with the rapper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here