*Before Wiz Khalifa was popped for not wearing a seatbelt, the rapper and his fiancée Amber Rose celebrated the upcoming birth of their first child.
“We had a good ol down home baby shower today. No papz, no booshiness just fun, friends, family, food and good times,” Rose, who’s expecting a baby boy in February, Tweeted Sunday before sharing a few photos.
“He’s just a genuine sweet guy. And that’s what made me fall in love with him,” Rose recently said of her relationship with the rapper.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here