Singers Angie Stone and LaTocha Scott are bringing the fire to the set on the new season of the show, adding to the drama, the encouragement, and the complexity of the life and times of singing divas.
Yes, Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Monifa, Nicci Gilert and KeKe Wyatt are still in the mix.
So what are these two ladies bringing to the party?
Angie is the mother of D’Angelo’s child and has a bit of a history with that old relationship.
Then there’s LaTocha and her child’s father who is also her manager. That right there you can already tell is about to be golden. But hopefully somewhere down the line, we’ll get the inside scoop about the drama festering between her former bandmates of Xscape Tiny and Kandi Burruss.
The new episodes begin airing in April … yeah a bit of time to wait, but we can handle it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here