Singers Angie Stone and LaTocha Scott are bringing the fire to the set on the new season of the show, adding to the drama, the encouragement, and the complexity of the life and times of singing divas.
Yes, Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Monifa, Nicci Gilert and KeKe Wyatt are still in the mix.
So what are these two ladies bringing to the party?
Angie is the mother of D’Angelo’s child and has a bit of a history with that old relationship.
Then there’s LaTocha and her child’s father who is also her manager. That right there you can already tell is about to be golden. But hopefully somewhere down the line, we’ll get the inside scoop about the drama festering between her former bandmates of Xscape Tiny and Kandi Burruss.
The new episodes begin airing in April … yeah a bit of time to wait, but we can handle it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here