Singers Angie Stone and LaTocha Scott are bringing the fire to the set on the new season of the show, adding to the drama, the encouragement, and the complexity of the life and times of singing divas.
Yes, Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Monifa, Nicci Gilert and KeKe Wyatt are still in the mix.
So what are these two ladies bringing to the party?
Angie is the mother of D’Angelo’s child and has a bit of a history with that old relationship.
Then there’s LaTocha and her child’s father who is also her manager. That right there you can already tell is about to be golden. But hopefully somewhere down the line, we’ll get the inside scoop about the drama festering between her former bandmates of Xscape Tiny and Kandi Burruss.
The new episodes begin airing in April … yeah a bit of time to wait, but we can handle it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here