Singers Angie Stone and LaTocha Scott are bringing the fire to the set on the new season of the show, adding to the drama, the encouragement, and the complexity of the life and times of singing divas.
Yes, Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Monifa, Nicci Gilert and KeKe Wyatt are still in the mix.
So what are these two ladies bringing to the party?
Angie is the mother of D’Angelo’s child and has a bit of a history with that old relationship.
Then there’s LaTocha and her child’s father who is also her manager. That right there you can already tell is about to be golden. But hopefully somewhere down the line, we’ll get the inside scoop about the drama festering between her former bandmates of Xscape Tiny and Kandi Burruss.
The new episodes begin airing in April … yeah a bit of time to wait, but we can handle it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here