Singers Angie Stone and LaTocha Scott are bringing the fire to the set on the new season of the show, adding to the drama, the encouragement, and the complexity of the life and times of singing divas.
Yes, Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Monifa, Nicci Gilert and KeKe Wyatt are still in the mix.
So what are these two ladies bringing to the party?
Angie is the mother of D’Angelo’s child and has a bit of a history with that old relationship.
Then there’s LaTocha and her child’s father who is also her manager. That right there you can already tell is about to be golden. But hopefully somewhere down the line, we’ll get the inside scoop about the drama festering between her former bandmates of Xscape Tiny and Kandi Burruss.
The new episodes begin airing in April … yeah a bit of time to wait, but we can handle it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here