Not only do we get persecuted at the pump more and more every day, but the waterways are taking a beating and we will reap the unfortunate results of that as well.
On Sunday, Vicksburg, Mississippi residents were put in the most immediate danger of their water being contaminated because of yet another oil spill in the Mississippi river, according to the Huffington Post.
An oil barge was damaged when it struck a railroad bridge in Vicksburg, but the damaged vessel is the least of the areas worries. The barge was carrying 80,000 gallons of oil which spilled into the Mississippi River and caused the waterways to be “closed for eight miles in each direction,” according to a report from the Coast Guard.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here