*Subway attacks have become copycat crimes in two major cities on the East Coast.
The latest attack did not result in a fatality, but was vicious nonetheless.
In the Chinatown neighborhood of Philadelphia, a mentally unstable piece of…I mean, William Clark attacked a woman on the subway platform.
He first asked her if she had a lighter, but a disturbing surveillance video showed that he immediately became violent.
He repeatedly punched her, then dragged her off the bench, and threw her on to the subway tracks.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here