*Joshua Henry is reporting for duty on “Army Wives.”
The actor, along with Burgess Jenkins, are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Lifetime’s military-based series. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8, reports Deadline.
As previously reported, part of the series’ mini-revamp included the addition of three actresses as new regulars – Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from a series regular to recurring.
Henry, a Tony nominee for Broadway’s The Scottsboro Boys, will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, staff sergeant Eddie Hall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here