*Joshua Henry is reporting for duty on “Army Wives.”
The actor, along with Burgess Jenkins, are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Lifetime’s military-based series. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8, reports Deadline.
As previously reported, part of the series’ mini-revamp included the addition of three actresses as new regulars – Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from a series regular to recurring.
Henry, a Tony nominee for Broadway’s The Scottsboro Boys, will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, staff sergeant Eddie Hall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here