*Joshua Henry is reporting for duty on “Army Wives.”
The actor, along with Burgess Jenkins, are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Lifetime’s military-based series. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8, reports Deadline.
As previously reported, part of the series’ mini-revamp included the addition of three actresses as new regulars – Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from a series regular to recurring.
Henry, a Tony nominee for Broadway’s The Scottsboro Boys, will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, staff sergeant Eddie Hall.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here