*Joshua Henry is reporting for duty on “Army Wives.”
The actor, along with Burgess Jenkins, are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Lifetime’s military-based series. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8, reports Deadline.
As previously reported, part of the series’ mini-revamp included the addition of three actresses as new regulars – Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from a series regular to recurring.
Henry, a Tony nominee for Broadway’s The Scottsboro Boys, will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, staff sergeant Eddie Hall.
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here