*Joshua Henry is reporting for duty on “Army Wives.”
The actor, along with Burgess Jenkins, are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Lifetime’s military-based series. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8, reports Deadline.
As previously reported, part of the series’ mini-revamp included the addition of three actresses as new regulars – Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from a series regular to recurring.
Henry, a Tony nominee for Broadway’s The Scottsboro Boys, will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, staff sergeant Eddie Hall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here