*And just like that, Azealia Banks has released a response record to the dis track “On the Edge,” released yesterday (Jan. 3) from her rap rival Angel Haze.
In her track “No Problems,” which hit the web today, Banks begins: “She like my new talk, my new style, my new walk, this new whore. Open your mouth and I bruised yours … Who her? I’m a true star, this butch broad got blue balls.” Listen below. (NSFW)
Angel Haze has already responded to “No Problems” with a tweet promising a response at 6 p.m. EST this evening.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here