*And just like that, Azealia Banks has released a response record to the dis track “On the Edge,” released yesterday (Jan. 3) from her rap rival Angel Haze.
In her track “No Problems,” which hit the web today, Banks begins: “She like my new talk, my new style, my new walk, this new whore. Open your mouth and I bruised yours … Who her? I’m a true star, this butch broad got blue balls.” Listen below. (NSFW)
Angel Haze has already responded to “No Problems” with a tweet promising a response at 6 p.m. EST this evening.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here