*And just like that, Azealia Banks has released a response record to the dis track “On the Edge,” released yesterday (Jan. 3) from her rap rival Angel Haze.
In her track “No Problems,” which hit the web today, Banks begins: “She like my new talk, my new style, my new walk, this new whore. Open your mouth and I bruised yours … Who her? I’m a true star, this butch broad got blue balls.” Listen below. (NSFW)
Angel Haze has already responded to “No Problems” with a tweet promising a response at 6 p.m. EST this evening.
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here