She recently made some interesting comments about the rap game, confessing she thinks the art form is “kinda tacky” and not fit for a woman.
“I’d eventually like to stop rapping, that’s just the honest truth,” Banks said. “One day I don’t wanna rap anymore, just because I think it’s easy, but I think it’s kinda tacky. I think it’s very unladylike. I like it but I think I’m gonna get tired of it.”
She was actually on the rise to become a big star when she was labeled “the next big thing” in the game following the release of her song “212.” But she’s not quite as enthusiastic about the prophesy as others.
Azealia has been known as an outspoken artist since coming out about her bisexuality in the New York Times and publicly boycotting Dolce & Gabbana clothing for marketing what she called “racist” clothing.
Her next album, “Broke with Expensive Taste” is set to release Feb. 12, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here