She recently made some interesting comments about the rap game, confessing she thinks the art form is “kinda tacky” and not fit for a woman.
“I’d eventually like to stop rapping, that’s just the honest truth,” Banks said. “One day I don’t wanna rap anymore, just because I think it’s easy, but I think it’s kinda tacky. I think it’s very unladylike. I like it but I think I’m gonna get tired of it.”
She was actually on the rise to become a big star when she was labeled “the next big thing” in the game following the release of her song “212.” But she’s not quite as enthusiastic about the prophesy as others.
Azealia has been known as an outspoken artist since coming out about her bisexuality in the New York Times and publicly boycotting Dolce & Gabbana clothing for marketing what she called “racist” clothing.
Her next album, “Broke with Expensive Taste” is set to release Feb. 12, 2013.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here