She recently made some interesting comments about the rap game, confessing she thinks the art form is “kinda tacky” and not fit for a woman.
“I’d eventually like to stop rapping, that’s just the honest truth,” Banks said. “One day I don’t wanna rap anymore, just because I think it’s easy, but I think it’s kinda tacky. I think it’s very unladylike. I like it but I think I’m gonna get tired of it.”
She was actually on the rise to become a big star when she was labeled “the next big thing” in the game following the release of her song “212.” But she’s not quite as enthusiastic about the prophesy as others.
Azealia has been known as an outspoken artist since coming out about her bisexuality in the New York Times and publicly boycotting Dolce & Gabbana clothing for marketing what she called “racist” clothing.
Her next album, “Broke with Expensive Taste” is set to release Feb. 12, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here