She recently made some interesting comments about the rap game, confessing she thinks the art form is “kinda tacky” and not fit for a woman.
“I’d eventually like to stop rapping, that’s just the honest truth,” Banks said. “One day I don’t wanna rap anymore, just because I think it’s easy, but I think it’s kinda tacky. I think it’s very unladylike. I like it but I think I’m gonna get tired of it.”
She was actually on the rise to become a big star when she was labeled “the next big thing” in the game following the release of her song “212.” But she’s not quite as enthusiastic about the prophesy as others.
Azealia has been known as an outspoken artist since coming out about her bisexuality in the New York Times and publicly boycotting Dolce & Gabbana clothing for marketing what she called “racist” clothing.
Her next album, “Broke with Expensive Taste” is set to release Feb. 12, 2013.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here