She recently made some interesting comments about the rap game, confessing she thinks the art form is “kinda tacky” and not fit for a woman.
“I’d eventually like to stop rapping, that’s just the honest truth,” Banks said. “One day I don’t wanna rap anymore, just because I think it’s easy, but I think it’s kinda tacky. I think it’s very unladylike. I like it but I think I’m gonna get tired of it.”
She was actually on the rise to become a big star when she was labeled “the next big thing” in the game following the release of her song “212.” But she’s not quite as enthusiastic about the prophesy as others.
Azealia has been known as an outspoken artist since coming out about her bisexuality in the New York Times and publicly boycotting Dolce & Gabbana clothing for marketing what she called “racist” clothing.
Her next album, “Broke with Expensive Taste” is set to release Feb. 12, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here