*He couldn’t even wait until the rose ceremony.
ABC’s “Bachelor” Sean Lowe sent home Leslie H. during their one-on-one date on Monday’s episode, and has explained the reason behind his decision in his Tuesday blog for People.com.
“You usually know if a spark exists with someone within seconds of meeting that person. In rare cases, a spark can develop into a relationship. I was hoping that would happen with Leslie H. on the Pretty Woman date. She was so friendly, kind and down to earth. I think she said “holy moly” at least a dozen times because of the extravagance of the date and she was grateful to be on it with me.
“I really enjoyed my day and had fun shopping with her. The conversation was effortless and she made me laugh a lot, but I never found the spark I was looking for. Sending her home was one of the more difficult things I had to do all season because I knew she didn’t see it coming. I admired and respected Leslie for so many reasons, but I knew she wasn’t the one for me.”
Leslie H. was one of four African American women cast this season in the wake of a lawsuit that accused the show of racial discrimination. Blindsided, Leslie took the rejection well. Climbing into her waiting car, she warned Sean to be careful of the ladies who aren’t in the competition for the right reasons.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here