*He couldn’t even wait until the rose ceremony.
ABC’s “Bachelor” Sean Lowe sent home Leslie H. during their one-on-one date on Monday’s episode, and has explained the reason behind his decision in his Tuesday blog for People.com.
“You usually know if a spark exists with someone within seconds of meeting that person. In rare cases, a spark can develop into a relationship. I was hoping that would happen with Leslie H. on the Pretty Woman date. She was so friendly, kind and down to earth. I think she said “holy moly” at least a dozen times because of the extravagance of the date and she was grateful to be on it with me.
“I really enjoyed my day and had fun shopping with her. The conversation was effortless and she made me laugh a lot, but I never found the spark I was looking for. Sending her home was one of the more difficult things I had to do all season because I knew she didn’t see it coming. I admired and respected Leslie for so many reasons, but I knew she wasn’t the one for me.”
Leslie H. was one of four African American women cast this season in the wake of a lawsuit that accused the show of racial discrimination. Blindsided, Leslie took the rejection well. Climbing into her waiting car, she warned Sean to be careful of the ladies who aren’t in the competition for the right reasons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here