*He couldn’t even wait until the rose ceremony.
ABC’s “Bachelor” Sean Lowe sent home Leslie H. during their one-on-one date on Monday’s episode, and has explained the reason behind his decision in his Tuesday blog for People.com.
“You usually know if a spark exists with someone within seconds of meeting that person. In rare cases, a spark can develop into a relationship. I was hoping that would happen with Leslie H. on the Pretty Woman date. She was so friendly, kind and down to earth. I think she said “holy moly” at least a dozen times because of the extravagance of the date and she was grateful to be on it with me.
“I really enjoyed my day and had fun shopping with her. The conversation was effortless and she made me laugh a lot, but I never found the spark I was looking for. Sending her home was one of the more difficult things I had to do all season because I knew she didn’t see it coming. I admired and respected Leslie for so many reasons, but I knew she wasn’t the one for me.”
Leslie H. was one of four African American women cast this season in the wake of a lawsuit that accused the show of racial discrimination. Blindsided, Leslie took the rejection well. Climbing into her waiting car, she warned Sean to be careful of the ladies who aren’t in the competition for the right reasons.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here