During a visit in Dubai, she was tempted to get a little too friendly with a man she wasn’t married to.
“The guys in Dubai are like so cute. It’s not even funny. So one of the rules is you can’t hug a man there if you’re not married to the man,” Nicki said.
In the moment, it seemed like a natural, normal thing to do, but others who were much more aware of the culture stopped her from doing something she’d likely regret.
“I felt like everything froze and every single person turned around in slow motion and was like ‘NOOoooo’ and everyone in my team thought I was about to be put in jail,” she said, noting that the man she wanted to hug was actually a plain clothes cop. “It was the scariest thing.”
Close call, but funny story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here