During a visit in Dubai, she was tempted to get a little too friendly with a man she wasn’t married to.
“The guys in Dubai are like so cute. It’s not even funny. So one of the rules is you can’t hug a man there if you’re not married to the man,” Nicki said.
In the moment, it seemed like a natural, normal thing to do, but others who were much more aware of the culture stopped her from doing something she’d likely regret.
“I felt like everything froze and every single person turned around in slow motion and was like ‘NOOoooo’ and everyone in my team thought I was about to be put in jail,” she said, noting that the man she wanted to hug was actually a plain clothes cop. “It was the scariest thing.”
Close call, but funny story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here