During a visit in Dubai, she was tempted to get a little too friendly with a man she wasn’t married to.
“The guys in Dubai are like so cute. It’s not even funny. So one of the rules is you can’t hug a man there if you’re not married to the man,” Nicki said.
In the moment, it seemed like a natural, normal thing to do, but others who were much more aware of the culture stopped her from doing something she’d likely regret.
“I felt like everything froze and every single person turned around in slow motion and was like ‘NOOoooo’ and everyone in my team thought I was about to be put in jail,” she said, noting that the man she wanted to hug was actually a plain clothes cop. “It was the scariest thing.”
Close call, but funny story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here