During a visit in Dubai, she was tempted to get a little too friendly with a man she wasn’t married to.
“The guys in Dubai are like so cute. It’s not even funny. So one of the rules is you can’t hug a man there if you’re not married to the man,” Nicki said.
In the moment, it seemed like a natural, normal thing to do, but others who were much more aware of the culture stopped her from doing something she’d likely regret.
“I felt like everything froze and every single person turned around in slow motion and was like ‘NOOoooo’ and everyone in my team thought I was about to be put in jail,” she said, noting that the man she wanted to hug was actually a plain clothes cop. “It was the scariest thing.”
Close call, but funny story.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here