Starring Keith David as “William ‘Big Bill’ Cooper,” the show focuses on the life and times of a widower who owns and operates an upscale family soul food restaurant his wife Belle left for him.
But life is a bit complicated because he’s got two demanding, headstrong daughters. Dealing with the girls is almost as controversial as balancing between his sensible business path and his prima donna ambitions.
While things at times get a little hectic and out of control, his tween daughter, Pam, manages to keep a cool head and balance in the family.
10:00 PM ET – “One Big Family” – In the series premiere of Belle’s, Jill (Elise Neal) rents out the entire restaurant to the Crawford family for their annual family reunion. Just as the Coopers get ready to celebrate their sudden windfall, Big Bill (Keith David) is tormented when he discovers the Crawfords’ once owned his wife’s family during slavery. Cameron Mathison (“All My Children”) and Steven Williams (“21 Jumpstreet”) guest star.
10:30 PM ET – “Birthday Party” – Pam’s (Nadja Alaya) 12th birthday party could be a complete bust unless her grandfather agrees to a romantic weekend with a woman from his past. Will Big Bill give in? Vivica A. Fox guest stars in the sultry role of Ms. Newbie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here