The comedian/actor/entrepreneur is set to premiere his very first fake scripted reality show, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood.”
Also starring Dwayne Martin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the hilarious concept is anticipated to bring BET to a whole ‘notha level.
“After we did the sketch [BET] received emails and tweets of people asking, ‘Was it real? Is this going to be a series?’ People were just in love with the overall idea of it,” Kevin explained to Essence on how the show came together. “At the time I didn’t feel like it could be a show because, as I said, it was just a sketch, and after a while that sketch is eventually gonna get old, you know? But I discussed it with my writing partners and we said, ‘You know, we probably could pull it off. We would have to make this a fake reality show.’”
Check out the full interview at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here