*Beyonce has revealed that she has been working with crew of hip-hop heavyweights on her forthcoming new album.
“I’ve been working with Pharrell and Timbaland and Justin Timberlake and Dream,” she told GQ. “We all started in the ’90s, when R&B was the most important genre, and we all kind of want that back: the feeling that music gave us.”
When asked about the influences on the the follow-up to 2011’s ‘4’, she said: “Mostly R&B. I always have my Prince and rock/soul influences. There’s a bit of D’Angelo, some ’60s doo-wop. And Aretha and Diana Ross.”
As previously reported, Beyonce confirmed Thursday that Destiny’s Child will release their first new material in eight years later this month.
The band disbanded in 2006 to pursue their various solo careers, but Beyonce posted a message on Facebook yesterday saying: “I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
A link leads fans to a pre-order page for an album titled ‘Love Songs’, due for release on January 29. One new song, titled ‘Nuclear’, will feature on the album. The new track is produced by Pharrell Williams. You can see a full tracklisting for the album below.
Destiny’s Child – ‘Love Songs':
1. ‘Cater 2 U’
2. ‘Killing Time’
3. ‘Second Nature’
5. ‘Now That She’s Gone’
6. ‘Brown Eyes’
9. ‘If You Leave’ (feat Next)
12. ‘Say My Name’ (Timbaland Remix)
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here