*Beyonce has revealed that she has been working with crew of hip-hop heavyweights on her forthcoming new album.
“I’ve been working with Pharrell and Timbaland and Justin Timberlake and Dream,” she told GQ. “We all started in the ’90s, when R&B was the most important genre, and we all kind of want that back: the feeling that music gave us.”
When asked about the influences on the the follow-up to 2011’s ‘4’, she said: “Mostly R&B. I always have my Prince and rock/soul influences. There’s a bit of D’Angelo, some ’60s doo-wop. And Aretha and Diana Ross.”
As previously reported, Beyonce confirmed Thursday that Destiny’s Child will release their first new material in eight years later this month.
The band disbanded in 2006 to pursue their various solo careers, but Beyonce posted a message on Facebook yesterday saying: “I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
A link leads fans to a pre-order page for an album titled ‘Love Songs’, due for release on January 29. One new song, titled ‘Nuclear’, will feature on the album. The new track is produced by Pharrell Williams. You can see a full tracklisting for the album below.
Destiny’s Child – ‘Love Songs':
1. ‘Cater 2 U’
2. ‘Killing Time’
3. ‘Second Nature’
5. ‘Now That She’s Gone’
6. ‘Brown Eyes’
9. ‘If You Leave’ (feat Next)
12. ‘Say My Name’ (Timbaland Remix)
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here