*A special guest star will beef up Tuesday’s episode of BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood.”
Celebrity fitness trainer Dolvett Quince of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” will play himself in a workout video spearheaded by Nelly. Things go sideways for Kevin Hart when his nemesis Robin Thicke slips and reveals that Nelly asked the guys to invest and star in the video — without Kevin.
There is considerably less drama on Quince’s day job – unless you call pushing overweight contestants to their breaking point each week must-see TV.
For the first time ever, “The Biggest Loser” includes kid participants (ages 13-17) in an attempt to address the nation’s epidemic of childhood obesity. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2-19 are obese, with obesity prevalence among children and adolescents almost tripling since 1980.
Producers are hoping the kids featured this season will serve as ambassadors to inspire other kids to get healthy.
“And the goal is to help parents get excited, too, to help them get involved, because we can’t do it alone,” Quince told reporters at the recent TCA Winter Press Tour. “We need the parents’ help. The parents have to be a part of this panel in a lot of ways, helping the kids say, ‘Hey, eat this, not this.’ Let’s go outside as a family. Let’s be active. That’s the message. That’s the ripple effect you’ll see this season.”
Quince’s episode of BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs Tuesday (Jan. 29) at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. [Scroll down to watch a clip from the episode.] Below, Kevin Hart talks about the challenge of coming up with different ways to lampoon reality shows that are already bordering on ridiculous.
“The Biggest Loser” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on NBC. (Watch a clip below.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here