*There usually isn’t any laws in crime, but there are certain unsaid blasphemous commandments.
And one of them is, “Thou shalt not text the crime you’re committing.”
According to The Smoking Gun, Samantha Kurdilla, 22, was just on a leisurely walk back into the U.S. from Tijuana, Mexico, “arm-in-arm” with what we assume is her partner in crime, James Perry.
Well, once the Border dogs alerted police to a smell emanating from Kurdilla’s “groin area” Perry immediately disassociated himself from her yelling “I’m not with her!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here