*There usually isn’t any laws in crime, but there are certain unsaid blasphemous commandments.
And one of them is, “Thou shalt not text the crime you’re committing.”
According to The Smoking Gun, Samantha Kurdilla, 22, was just on a leisurely walk back into the U.S. from Tijuana, Mexico, “arm-in-arm” with what we assume is her partner in crime, James Perry.
Well, once the Border dogs alerted police to a smell emanating from Kurdilla’s “groin area” Perry immediately disassociated himself from her yelling “I’m not with her!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here