*There are plenty of African American owned businesses that are awaiting our business.
The health and beauty industry seems nearly untapped, with the exception of Serena Williams’ OPI nail polish line….at least that’s what we thought till now.
There are three lines of nail polish that are all African American owned that you might have purchased. During 2009′s Fashion Week in New York, M2M Damorejon was launched by Myrdith Leon-McCormack and Monica Promsavanh, according to Clutch magazine.
The line is toted as a health-conscious nail lacquer with an array of “sparkling colors.”
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here