*There are plenty of African American owned businesses that are awaiting our business.
The health and beauty industry seems nearly untapped, with the exception of Serena Williams’ OPI nail polish line….at least that’s what we thought till now.
There are three lines of nail polish that are all African American owned that you might have purchased. During 2009′s Fashion Week in New York, M2M Damorejon was launched by Myrdith Leon-McCormack and Monica Promsavanh, according to Clutch magazine.
The line is toted as a health-conscious nail lacquer with an array of “sparkling colors.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here