*There are plenty of African American owned businesses that are awaiting our business.
The health and beauty industry seems nearly untapped, with the exception of Serena Williams’ OPI nail polish line….at least that’s what we thought till now.
There are three lines of nail polish that are all African American owned that you might have purchased. During 2009′s Fashion Week in New York, M2M Damorejon was launched by Myrdith Leon-McCormack and Monica Promsavanh, according to Clutch magazine.
The line is toted as a health-conscious nail lacquer with an array of “sparkling colors.”
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here