*The economy is full of qualified employees that cannot seem to catch a break.
The qualified applicants that aren’t finding jobs range from the experienced to the college educated, degree toting professionals, yet no one is knocking down their doors.
But Yolanda Spivey, an insurance professional, could not understand how the offers simply dried up for her after being in the insurance industry for an entire decade.
She was out of a job for two years before it occurred to her that she might need to further her education, according to Techyville.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here