*The economy is full of qualified employees that cannot seem to catch a break.
The qualified applicants that aren’t finding jobs range from the experienced to the college educated, degree toting professionals, yet no one is knocking down their doors.
But Yolanda Spivey, an insurance professional, could not understand how the offers simply dried up for her after being in the insurance industry for an entire decade.
She was out of a job for two years before it occurred to her that she might need to further her education, according to Techyville.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here