*The economy is full of qualified employees that cannot seem to catch a break.
The qualified applicants that aren’t finding jobs range from the experienced to the college educated, degree toting professionals, yet no one is knocking down their doors.
But Yolanda Spivey, an insurance professional, could not understand how the offers simply dried up for her after being in the insurance industry for an entire decade.
She was out of a job for two years before it occurred to her that she might need to further her education, according to Techyville.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here