*Beyoncé turned the sexy up for the February, 2013 cover of GQ showing a bit more skin than usual. Try the fold of a tit or two.
We know, we might sound a little vulgar, but come on, she kind of looks like her younger counterpart, Rihanna, in her racy, sexy pose.
The singer, floating on the cover, poses with a tiny, peek-a-boo football t-shirt and fire leopard panties, with pockets, and some body jewelry.
You gotta admit, she’s working it one full year after giving birth! She’s a sexy mom. But could it be a little much for the diva queen?
See more hot and sexy snaps from the GQ photo spread HERE.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here