*Beyoncé turned the sexy up for the February, 2013 cover of GQ showing a bit more skin than usual. Try the fold of a tit or two.
We know, we might sound a little vulgar, but come on, she kind of looks like her younger counterpart, Rihanna, in her racy, sexy pose.
The singer, floating on the cover, poses with a tiny, peek-a-boo football t-shirt and fire leopard panties, with pockets, and some body jewelry.
You gotta admit, she’s working it one full year after giving birth! She’s a sexy mom. But could it be a little much for the diva queen?
See more hot and sexy snaps from the GQ photo spread HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here