*Beyoncé turned the sexy up for the February, 2013 cover of GQ showing a bit more skin than usual. Try the fold of a tit or two.
We know, we might sound a little vulgar, but come on, she kind of looks like her younger counterpart, Rihanna, in her racy, sexy pose.
The singer, floating on the cover, poses with a tiny, peek-a-boo football t-shirt and fire leopard panties, with pockets, and some body jewelry.
You gotta admit, she’s working it one full year after giving birth! She’s a sexy mom. But could it be a little much for the diva queen?
See more hot and sexy snaps from the GQ photo spread HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here