*Beyoncé turned the sexy up for the February, 2013 cover of GQ showing a bit more skin than usual. Try the fold of a tit or two.
We know, we might sound a little vulgar, but come on, she kind of looks like her younger counterpart, Rihanna, in her racy, sexy pose.
The singer, floating on the cover, poses with a tiny, peek-a-boo football t-shirt and fire leopard panties, with pockets, and some body jewelry.
You gotta admit, she’s working it one full year after giving birth! She’s a sexy mom. But could it be a little much for the diva queen?
See more hot and sexy snaps from the GQ photo spread HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here