*Beyoncé turned the sexy up for the February, 2013 cover of GQ showing a bit more skin than usual. Try the fold of a tit or two.
We know, we might sound a little vulgar, but come on, she kind of looks like her younger counterpart, Rihanna, in her racy, sexy pose.
The singer, floating on the cover, poses with a tiny, peek-a-boo football t-shirt and fire leopard panties, with pockets, and some body jewelry.
You gotta admit, she’s working it one full year after giving birth! She’s a sexy mom. But could it be a little much for the diva queen?
See more hot and sexy snaps from the GQ photo spread HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here