*Maybe it’s not the car, Bobbi Kristina.
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter recently got herself a new ride, one she feels will help her out in the bad driving/multiple accident department, according to TMZ.
Bobbi Kristina purchased a 2013 Lexus IS 250 right before Christmas — and is telling friends she feels much more comfortable driving the new car than she did her previous ride, a black Chevy Camaro, which she smashed up several occasions.
Bobbi feels the visibility in her new Lex is a lot better, which just might help lead to fewer accidents for her.
As reported, Bobbi crashed her old Camaro a number times … first into her boyfriend, Nick Gordon’s parked car, then into several trees on a Georgia embankment. She was also involved in a third accident in the Camaro, riding in the passenger seat.
Like we said, maybe it’s not the car, Miss Bobbi.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here