*Maybe it’s not the car, Bobbi Kristina.
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter recently got herself a new ride, one she feels will help her out in the bad driving/multiple accident department, according to TMZ.
Bobbi Kristina purchased a 2013 Lexus IS 250 right before Christmas — and is telling friends she feels much more comfortable driving the new car than she did her previous ride, a black Chevy Camaro, which she smashed up several occasions.
Bobbi feels the visibility in her new Lex is a lot better, which just might help lead to fewer accidents for her.
As reported, Bobbi crashed her old Camaro a number times … first into her boyfriend, Nick Gordon’s parked car, then into several trees on a Georgia embankment. She was also involved in a third accident in the Camaro, riding in the passenger seat.
Like we said, maybe it’s not the car, Miss Bobbi.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here