*Maybe it’s not the car, Bobbi Kristina.
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter recently got herself a new ride, one she feels will help her out in the bad driving/multiple accident department, according to TMZ.
Bobbi Kristina purchased a 2013 Lexus IS 250 right before Christmas — and is telling friends she feels much more comfortable driving the new car than she did her previous ride, a black Chevy Camaro, which she smashed up several occasions.
Bobbi feels the visibility in her new Lex is a lot better, which just might help lead to fewer accidents for her.
As reported, Bobbi crashed her old Camaro a number times … first into her boyfriend, Nick Gordon’s parked car, then into several trees on a Georgia embankment. She was also involved in a third accident in the Camaro, riding in the passenger seat.
Like we said, maybe it’s not the car, Miss Bobbi.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here