*Maybe it’s not the car, Bobbi Kristina.
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter recently got herself a new ride, one she feels will help her out in the bad driving/multiple accident department, according to TMZ.
Bobbi Kristina purchased a 2013 Lexus IS 250 right before Christmas — and is telling friends she feels much more comfortable driving the new car than she did her previous ride, a black Chevy Camaro, which she smashed up several occasions.
Bobbi feels the visibility in her new Lex is a lot better, which just might help lead to fewer accidents for her.
As reported, Bobbi crashed her old Camaro a number times … first into her boyfriend, Nick Gordon’s parked car, then into several trees on a Georgia embankment. She was also involved in a third accident in the Camaro, riding in the passenger seat.
Like we said, maybe it’s not the car, Miss Bobbi.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here