*According to People, Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press was going to ask for her hand in marriage while they were in Hawaii.
“It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé,” she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas. “He just felt it.”
If you recall, Brandy first told the world about her relationship with Press, a music executive, on New Year’s Eve 2011, while at a Las Vegas party. Flash forward a year later after Ryan put a ring on it, the happy couple was back in ‘Vegas.
And speaking of the ring, back in March, Brandy, told People that she let Press know she’d “marry him with a bubble gum ring.” Obviously he got the point and took care of business in the ring department and Brandy, well, she’s impressed with the sparkler.
“He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did,” she said. “It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here