*According to People, Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press was going to ask for her hand in marriage while they were in Hawaii.
“It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé,” she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas. “He just felt it.”
If you recall, Brandy first told the world about her relationship with Press, a music executive, on New Year’s Eve 2011, while at a Las Vegas party. Flash forward a year later after Ryan put a ring on it, the happy couple was back in ‘Vegas.
And speaking of the ring, back in March, Brandy, told People that she let Press know she’d “marry him with a bubble gum ring.” Obviously he got the point and took care of business in the ring department and Brandy, well, she’s impressed with the sparkler.
“He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did,” she said. “It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here