*According to People, Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press was going to ask for her hand in marriage while they were in Hawaii.
“It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé,” she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas. “He just felt it.”
If you recall, Brandy first told the world about her relationship with Press, a music executive, on New Year’s Eve 2011, while at a Las Vegas party. Flash forward a year later after Ryan put a ring on it, the happy couple was back in ‘Vegas.
And speaking of the ring, back in March, Brandy, told People that she let Press know she’d “marry him with a bubble gum ring.” Obviously he got the point and took care of business in the ring department and Brandy, well, she’s impressed with the sparkler.
“He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did,” she said. “It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here