*According to People, Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press was going to ask for her hand in marriage while they were in Hawaii.
“It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé,” she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas. “He just felt it.”
If you recall, Brandy first told the world about her relationship with Press, a music executive, on New Year’s Eve 2011, while at a Las Vegas party. Flash forward a year later after Ryan put a ring on it, the happy couple was back in ‘Vegas.
And speaking of the ring, back in March, Brandy, told People that she let Press know she’d “marry him with a bubble gum ring.” Obviously he got the point and took care of business in the ring department and Brandy, well, she’s impressed with the sparkler.
“He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did,” she said. “It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here