*According to People, Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press was going to ask for her hand in marriage while they were in Hawaii.
“It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé,” she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas. “He just felt it.”
If you recall, Brandy first told the world about her relationship with Press, a music executive, on New Year’s Eve 2011, while at a Las Vegas party. Flash forward a year later after Ryan put a ring on it, the happy couple was back in ‘Vegas.
And speaking of the ring, back in March, Brandy, told People that she let Press know she’d “marry him with a bubble gum ring.” Obviously he got the point and took care of business in the ring department and Brandy, well, she’s impressed with the sparkler.
“He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did,” she said. “It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here