*Bravo had a good night on Sunday, drawing its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The network can thank “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Shahs of Sunset,” which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Housewives” delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers to become the top cable performer in the hour, while “Shahs,” at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen’s “Watch What Happens Live.” The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here