*Bravo had a good night on Sunday, drawing its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The network can thank “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Shahs of Sunset,” which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Housewives” delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers to become the top cable performer in the hour, while “Shahs,” at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen’s “Watch What Happens Live.” The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here