*Bravo had a good night on Sunday, drawing its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The network can thank “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Shahs of Sunset,” which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Housewives” delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers to become the top cable performer in the hour, while “Shahs,” at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen’s “Watch What Happens Live.” The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here