*Bravo had a good night on Sunday, drawing its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The network can thank “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Shahs of Sunset,” which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Housewives” delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers to become the top cable performer in the hour, while “Shahs,” at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen’s “Watch What Happens Live.” The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here