Being that they’re both pretty big stars, it’s understandable that life can get the best of them and time is short between them.
Lately, rumors have been circulating that the couple was on the verge of breaking up, especially since LaLa was seen spending the holidays without her man.
On top of the distance, Kevin Garnett helped push the rumors further by saying, “Your wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.”
Funny, but quite inappropriate.
But it turns out the pair is still together.
“It is true they haven’t seen much of each other in the past few months,” says a friend of the couple. “She’s been away a lot filming her show, ‘La La’s Full Court Life,’ in London, New York, and LA. They are not separated and are still together. She and Melo have a house in LA — so she’s always there when she’s doing auditions.”
LaLa had apparently been partying it up without her man, adding to the rumors. And some are saying the two live separately. Over the summer last year, they were looking for a new apartment, but that search has simmered dramatically, so much so that they won’t even return their broker’s phone calls.
In the meantime, though the rumors aren’t true, Wendy Williams is anticipating a break up soon.
“LaLa, I will share this with, and take this in the best way,” Wendy prefaced, “If you get divorced, know this: You’ve still got more than most.” She added, “When you get divorced, you’ve got half of his money, you’re still young enough to start a whole ‘nother family and your son is gorgeous.”
And just in case the couple’s marriage is still intact, Wendy says that it was nothing more than a ploy to drum up buzz for the new season of “LaLa’s Full Court Life,” which she, Lala, might want to consider leaving behind.
“I beg of you to stop doing reality TV—by the way, your show is corny, too,” Wendy said. “I’m not a fan of Lala’s reality show because I always feel like she’s trying to keep up with Kim Kardashian.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here