Johnson’s lawsuit, according to TMZ, names WorldStarHipHop and Media Takeout … claiming the two websites put up the footage without his consent … footage that was allegedly stolen from him in the first place.
RELATED STORY: Chad Johnson Contacts FBI Over Leaked Sex Tape
For showing his , er, “johnson,” without his permission, Chad wants unspecified damages … plus a court order blocking the sites from posting the footage ever again.
both websites removed the tape last Thursday following Johnson’s cease-and-desist letters … but he says the damage was already done and now he wants some (unspecified) get back
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here