Johnson’s lawsuit, according to TMZ, names WorldStarHipHop and Media Takeout … claiming the two websites put up the footage without his consent … footage that was allegedly stolen from him in the first place.
RELATED STORY: Chad Johnson Contacts FBI Over Leaked Sex Tape
For showing his , er, “johnson,” without his permission, Chad wants unspecified damages … plus a court order blocking the sites from posting the footage ever again.
both websites removed the tape last Thursday following Johnson’s cease-and-desist letters … but he says the damage was already done and now he wants some (unspecified) get back
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here