Johnson’s lawsuit, according to TMZ, names WorldStarHipHop and Media Takeout … claiming the two websites put up the footage without his consent … footage that was allegedly stolen from him in the first place.
RELATED STORY: Chad Johnson Contacts FBI Over Leaked Sex Tape
For showing his , er, “johnson,” without his permission, Chad wants unspecified damages … plus a court order blocking the sites from posting the footage ever again.
both websites removed the tape last Thursday following Johnson’s cease-and-desist letters … but he says the damage was already done and now he wants some (unspecified) get back
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here