Johnson’s lawsuit, according to TMZ, names WorldStarHipHop and Media Takeout … claiming the two websites put up the footage without his consent … footage that was allegedly stolen from him in the first place.
RELATED STORY: Chad Johnson Contacts FBI Over Leaked Sex Tape
For showing his , er, “johnson,” without his permission, Chad wants unspecified damages … plus a court order blocking the sites from posting the footage ever again.
both websites removed the tape last Thursday following Johnson’s cease-and-desist letters … but he says the damage was already done and now he wants some (unspecified) get back
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here