Johnson’s lawsuit, according to TMZ, names WorldStarHipHop and Media Takeout … claiming the two websites put up the footage without his consent … footage that was allegedly stolen from him in the first place.
RELATED STORY: Chad Johnson Contacts FBI Over Leaked Sex Tape
For showing his , er, “johnson,” without his permission, Chad wants unspecified damages … plus a court order blocking the sites from posting the footage ever again.
both websites removed the tape last Thursday following Johnson’s cease-and-desist letters … but he says the damage was already done and now he wants some (unspecified) get back
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here