The man wore a dress, wig and heels once, to in turn get battered with a load of gay jokes and criticisms. Now he’s taking the opposite approach.
In line with his “Lose like a man” slogan, his most recent tip for men losing weight is, well men, your penis will appear larger.
To ensure his point is understood, in his newest ad “Roll Call,” he reads off a list of penile euphemisms including words like “Johnson,” “Willie,” “Admiral Winkie,” and “Buster McThunderstick.”
And doctors actually support the claim. Dr. Ronald Tamier of WebMD told ESPN.com that he motivates his patients by telling them “they can appear to gain up to an inch in size by simply losing weight.”
Maybe Charles has a winner this time around.
Check out the ad:
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here