The man wore a dress, wig and heels once, to in turn get battered with a load of gay jokes and criticisms. Now he’s taking the opposite approach.
In line with his “Lose like a man” slogan, his most recent tip for men losing weight is, well men, your penis will appear larger.
To ensure his point is understood, in his newest ad “Roll Call,” he reads off a list of penile euphemisms including words like “Johnson,” “Willie,” “Admiral Winkie,” and “Buster McThunderstick.”
And doctors actually support the claim. Dr. Ronald Tamier of WebMD told ESPN.com that he motivates his patients by telling them “they can appear to gain up to an inch in size by simply losing weight.”
Maybe Charles has a winner this time around.
Check out the ad:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here