The man wore a dress, wig and heels once, to in turn get battered with a load of gay jokes and criticisms. Now he’s taking the opposite approach.
In line with his “Lose like a man” slogan, his most recent tip for men losing weight is, well men, your penis will appear larger.
To ensure his point is understood, in his newest ad “Roll Call,” he reads off a list of penile euphemisms including words like “Johnson,” “Willie,” “Admiral Winkie,” and “Buster McThunderstick.”
And doctors actually support the claim. Dr. Ronald Tamier of WebMD told ESPN.com that he motivates his patients by telling them “they can appear to gain up to an inch in size by simply losing weight.”
Maybe Charles has a winner this time around.
Check out the ad:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here