The man wore a dress, wig and heels once, to in turn get battered with a load of gay jokes and criticisms. Now he’s taking the opposite approach.
In line with his “Lose like a man” slogan, his most recent tip for men losing weight is, well men, your penis will appear larger.
To ensure his point is understood, in his newest ad “Roll Call,” he reads off a list of penile euphemisms including words like “Johnson,” “Willie,” “Admiral Winkie,” and “Buster McThunderstick.”
And doctors actually support the claim. Dr. Ronald Tamier of WebMD told ESPN.com that he motivates his patients by telling them “they can appear to gain up to an inch in size by simply losing weight.”
Maybe Charles has a winner this time around.
Check out the ad:
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here