It seems as if there is a semi-silent movement afoot against the young rapper who spews violent lyrics.
A little while back, he conducted an on camera interview at a gun range, handling a gun.
Someone saw the footage and he was reportedly violating his 2012 probation. So now he’s locked up. But his lawyer, Dennis Berkson, told the court that the video was strictly for promotional purposes and that he was on private property. Obviously, that argument didn’t work.
The arrest comes a month after he released his debut album, “Finally Rich” on Dec. 18.
Right now he’s only being locked up until Thursday, when the judge will determine his sentence.
“Chief Keef is a young boy from Chicago that came through the struggle,” he told MTV News in third person back in August. “He’s got his own style. He ain’t like everybody else. He talks about what’s real. He been through hell and back.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here