It seems as if there is a semi-silent movement afoot against the young rapper who spews violent lyrics.
A little while back, he conducted an on camera interview at a gun range, handling a gun.
Someone saw the footage and he was reportedly violating his 2012 probation. So now he’s locked up. But his lawyer, Dennis Berkson, told the court that the video was strictly for promotional purposes and that he was on private property. Obviously, that argument didn’t work.
The arrest comes a month after he released his debut album, “Finally Rich” on Dec. 18.
Right now he’s only being locked up until Thursday, when the judge will determine his sentence.
“Chief Keef is a young boy from Chicago that came through the struggle,” he told MTV News in third person back in August. “He’s got his own style. He ain’t like everybody else. He talks about what’s real. He been through hell and back.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here