It seems as if there is a semi-silent movement afoot against the young rapper who spews violent lyrics.
A little while back, he conducted an on camera interview at a gun range, handling a gun.
Someone saw the footage and he was reportedly violating his 2012 probation. So now he’s locked up. But his lawyer, Dennis Berkson, told the court that the video was strictly for promotional purposes and that he was on private property. Obviously, that argument didn’t work.
The arrest comes a month after he released his debut album, “Finally Rich” on Dec. 18.
Right now he’s only being locked up until Thursday, when the judge will determine his sentence.
“Chief Keef is a young boy from Chicago that came through the struggle,” he told MTV News in third person back in August. “He’s got his own style. He ain’t like everybody else. He talks about what’s real. He been through hell and back.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here