It seems as if there is a semi-silent movement afoot against the young rapper who spews violent lyrics.
A little while back, he conducted an on camera interview at a gun range, handling a gun.
Someone saw the footage and he was reportedly violating his 2012 probation. So now he’s locked up. But his lawyer, Dennis Berkson, told the court that the video was strictly for promotional purposes and that he was on private property. Obviously, that argument didn’t work.
The arrest comes a month after he released his debut album, “Finally Rich” on Dec. 18.
Right now he’s only being locked up until Thursday, when the judge will determine his sentence.
“Chief Keef is a young boy from Chicago that came through the struggle,” he told MTV News in third person back in August. “He’s got his own style. He ain’t like everybody else. He talks about what’s real. He been through hell and back.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here