It seems as if there is a semi-silent movement afoot against the young rapper who spews violent lyrics.
A little while back, he conducted an on camera interview at a gun range, handling a gun.
Someone saw the footage and he was reportedly violating his 2012 probation. So now he’s locked up. But his lawyer, Dennis Berkson, told the court that the video was strictly for promotional purposes and that he was on private property. Obviously, that argument didn’t work.
The arrest comes a month after he released his debut album, “Finally Rich” on Dec. 18.
Right now he’s only being locked up until Thursday, when the judge will determine his sentence.
“Chief Keef is a young boy from Chicago that came through the struggle,” he told MTV News in third person back in August. “He’s got his own style. He ain’t like everybody else. He talks about what’s real. He been through hell and back.”
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here