*New photographs of Chris Brown with a cast on his right hand and wrist have emerged in the wake of his alleged brawl with Frank Ocean.
TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the singer leaving his house on Tuesday with a cast wrapped around his knuckles, about two days after the scuffle purportedly occurred.
That same day, he switched his Instagram from public to private, and posted a corresponding photo that read, “But… social media takes away the essence of why we are even special or icons. So with that, I’m detaching myself from that world.”
As previously reported, authorities were called to the scene outside Westlake Recording Studio in West Hollywood, Calif., Sunday night after there were reports of a brawl between six men, two of whom were reportedly Brown and Ocean.
According to eyewitnesses, the fight was over a parking space and Brown threw the first punch.
“At this point an arrest is not likely, and he will not be charged for leaving the scene,” Steve Whitmore, the senior media advisor for the Los Angeles County Sheriff, told Celebuzz. “A minor scuffle happened. Battery is unwanted touch and a misdemeanor. We are currently investigating what happened.”
As of Tuesday, Ocean is said to be “desirous of prosecution in this incident,” according to Whitmore. If files are charged, Brown’s five-year probation, which he is currently serving after brutally attacking ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, could run the risk of being revoked.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here