After gaining stardom and helping to create a new age dream team, the All Star decided to turn down a three-year $60 million contract renewal. And so the possibilities of becoming a New York Knick are looking more likely.
Tim Fuller of USA Today reminds us that at Carmelo Anthony’s wedding, he gave a toast, professing that he, Carmelo, and Amar’e Stoudemire would one day be called “own big three in New York,” referencing the triple threat the Miami Heat have with LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.
But this could all be a money issue and could change overnight.
If he waits until the end of the season, he could sign a $108 million deal in LA. So anything is possible.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here