After gaining stardom and helping to create a new age dream team, the All Star decided to turn down a three-year $60 million contract renewal. And so the possibilities of becoming a New York Knick are looking more likely.
Tim Fuller of USA Today reminds us that at Carmelo Anthony’s wedding, he gave a toast, professing that he, Carmelo, and Amar’e Stoudemire would one day be called “own big three in New York,” referencing the triple threat the Miami Heat have with LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.
But this could all be a money issue and could change overnight.
If he waits until the end of the season, he could sign a $108 million deal in LA. So anything is possible.
Read more here.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here