After gaining stardom and helping to create a new age dream team, the All Star decided to turn down a three-year $60 million contract renewal. And so the possibilities of becoming a New York Knick are looking more likely.
Tim Fuller of USA Today reminds us that at Carmelo Anthony’s wedding, he gave a toast, professing that he, Carmelo, and Amar’e Stoudemire would one day be called “own big three in New York,” referencing the triple threat the Miami Heat have with LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.
But this could all be a money issue and could change overnight.
If he waits until the end of the season, he could sign a $108 million deal in LA. So anything is possible.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here