After gaining stardom and helping to create a new age dream team, the All Star decided to turn down a three-year $60 million contract renewal. And so the possibilities of becoming a New York Knick are looking more likely.
Tim Fuller of USA Today reminds us that at Carmelo Anthony’s wedding, he gave a toast, professing that he, Carmelo, and Amar’e Stoudemire would one day be called “own big three in New York,” referencing the triple threat the Miami Heat have with LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.
But this could all be a money issue and could change overnight.
If he waits until the end of the season, he could sign a $108 million deal in LA. So anything is possible.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here