Rumors were ripping all over the Internet recently, pointing to Ciara as the cause for 50 Cent’s break up with Chelsea Handler. It turns out the gossip was true.
The rapper made a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show to discuss the break up and his relationship with her.
Howard asked 50 how he felt about Chelsea saying that her white friends thought it was comical that they dated.
He explained that her friends didn’t treat him any differently and they actually had a lot in common.
But about the split – according to 50, he called Chelsea to complain prior to Ciara’s guest appearance on the show. The talk show host didn’t like it and said it was very “8th grade” of him and dumped him on the spot basically.
To his defense, he wanted to warn his then girlfriend of any potential tension because Ciara was still calling him.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here