Rumors were ripping all over the Internet recently, pointing to Ciara as the cause for 50 Cent’s break up with Chelsea Handler. It turns out the gossip was true.
The rapper made a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show to discuss the break up and his relationship with her.
Howard asked 50 how he felt about Chelsea saying that her white friends thought it was comical that they dated.
He explained that her friends didn’t treat him any differently and they actually had a lot in common.
But about the split – according to 50, he called Chelsea to complain prior to Ciara’s guest appearance on the show. The talk show host didn’t like it and said it was very “8th grade” of him and dumped him on the spot basically.
To his defense, he wanted to warn his then girlfriend of any potential tension because Ciara was still calling him.
Check out the interview:
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here