Rumors were ripping all over the Internet recently, pointing to Ciara as the cause for 50 Cent’s break up with Chelsea Handler. It turns out the gossip was true.
The rapper made a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show to discuss the break up and his relationship with her.
Howard asked 50 how he felt about Chelsea saying that her white friends thought it was comical that they dated.
He explained that her friends didn’t treat him any differently and they actually had a lot in common.
But about the split – according to 50, he called Chelsea to complain prior to Ciara’s guest appearance on the show. The talk show host didn’t like it and said it was very “8th grade” of him and dumped him on the spot basically.
To his defense, he wanted to warn his then girlfriend of any potential tension because Ciara was still calling him.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here