*Ciara’s new boyfriend Future has agreed to pay more than $1,600 per month in child support to an ex-girlfriend after she proved the rapper was the father of her 10-year-old son.
The 29-year-old, real name Nayvadius Cash, was hit with a lawsuit from Jessica Smith after he experienced some success last year. She demanded he start paying up to provide for the kid he allegedly fathered as a teen.
Future took a DNA test and the results proved that he fathered the child, reports TMZ. He recently struck a deal with Smith to hand over regular payments, based on his monthly income of $16,516, and a judge in Georgia signed off on the agreement earlier this month, officially declaring the case closed.
Future recently confirmed rumors he and Ciara are an item, saying, “I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile.”
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here