*Ciara’s new boyfriend Future has agreed to pay more than $1,600 per month in child support to an ex-girlfriend after she proved the rapper was the father of her 10-year-old son.
The 29-year-old, real name Nayvadius Cash, was hit with a lawsuit from Jessica Smith after he experienced some success last year. She demanded he start paying up to provide for the kid he allegedly fathered as a teen.
Future took a DNA test and the results proved that he fathered the child, reports TMZ. He recently struck a deal with Smith to hand over regular payments, based on his monthly income of $16,516, and a judge in Georgia signed off on the agreement earlier this month, officially declaring the case closed.
Future recently confirmed rumors he and Ciara are an item, saying, “I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here