*Ciara’s new boyfriend Future has agreed to pay more than $1,600 per month in child support to an ex-girlfriend after she proved the rapper was the father of her 10-year-old son.
The 29-year-old, real name Nayvadius Cash, was hit with a lawsuit from Jessica Smith after he experienced some success last year. She demanded he start paying up to provide for the kid he allegedly fathered as a teen.
Future took a DNA test and the results proved that he fathered the child, reports TMZ. He recently struck a deal with Smith to hand over regular payments, based on his monthly income of $16,516, and a judge in Georgia signed off on the agreement earlier this month, officially declaring the case closed.
Future recently confirmed rumors he and Ciara are an item, saying, “I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here