*Ciara’s new boyfriend Future has agreed to pay more than $1,600 per month in child support to an ex-girlfriend after she proved the rapper was the father of her 10-year-old son.
The 29-year-old, real name Nayvadius Cash, was hit with a lawsuit from Jessica Smith after he experienced some success last year. She demanded he start paying up to provide for the kid he allegedly fathered as a teen.
Future took a DNA test and the results proved that he fathered the child, reports TMZ. He recently struck a deal with Smith to hand over regular payments, based on his monthly income of $16,516, and a judge in Georgia signed off on the agreement earlier this month, officially declaring the case closed.
Future recently confirmed rumors he and Ciara are an item, saying, “I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here