*Ciara’s new boyfriend Future has agreed to pay more than $1,600 per month in child support to an ex-girlfriend after she proved the rapper was the father of her 10-year-old son.
The 29-year-old, real name Nayvadius Cash, was hit with a lawsuit from Jessica Smith after he experienced some success last year. She demanded he start paying up to provide for the kid he allegedly fathered as a teen.
Future took a DNA test and the results proved that he fathered the child, reports TMZ. He recently struck a deal with Smith to hand over regular payments, based on his monthly income of $16,516, and a judge in Georgia signed off on the agreement earlier this month, officially declaring the case closed.
Future recently confirmed rumors he and Ciara are an item, saying, “I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here