*The pulpit is taking a beating in all branches of religion. We got terrorists, sexual deviants, and now drug dealers?
Monsignor Kevin Wallin, 61, the former pastor of the St. Augustine Parish in Bridgeport, Connecticut for nine years before stepping down last summer, was arrested January 3, after he was caught red-handed by police with “meth, drug paraphernalia and drug packaging materials” in his home, according to the Huffington Post’s report from the San Clemente Times.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here