*The pulpit is taking a beating in all branches of religion. We got terrorists, sexual deviants, and now drug dealers?
Monsignor Kevin Wallin, 61, the former pastor of the St. Augustine Parish in Bridgeport, Connecticut for nine years before stepping down last summer, was arrested January 3, after he was caught red-handed by police with “meth, drug paraphernalia and drug packaging materials” in his home, according to the Huffington Post’s report from the San Clemente Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here