*The pulpit is taking a beating in all branches of religion. We got terrorists, sexual deviants, and now drug dealers?
Monsignor Kevin Wallin, 61, the former pastor of the St. Augustine Parish in Bridgeport, Connecticut for nine years before stepping down last summer, was arrested January 3, after he was caught red-handed by police with “meth, drug paraphernalia and drug packaging materials” in his home, according to the Huffington Post’s report from the San Clemente Times.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here