Unfortunately his legal team failed at convincing the judge that he’s worthy of getting let out the cage after being convicted of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
According to TMZ, the California Attorney General doesn’t believe Murray when he says he’s not a flight risk and says he’s going to have to stay where he is. The shamed former medical professional tells the court that if he’s let out, he’ll live with his girlfriend and mother of his child, Nicole Alvarez in Santa Monica.
But his argument wasn’t enough because he’s got seven children by five different women. Prosecutors argue that he shows no sign of stability.
He also claims that he can’t go anywhere because by now the world knows his face and it would be difficult for him to hide. Wrong answer. Prosecution argued that he’s not a real celebrity except for being famous for killing a “real” celeb.
Sorry Murray, you ain’t goin’ no where anytime soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here