Unfortunately his legal team failed at convincing the judge that he’s worthy of getting let out the cage after being convicted of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
According to TMZ, the California Attorney General doesn’t believe Murray when he says he’s not a flight risk and says he’s going to have to stay where he is. The shamed former medical professional tells the court that if he’s let out, he’ll live with his girlfriend and mother of his child, Nicole Alvarez in Santa Monica.
But his argument wasn’t enough because he’s got seven children by five different women. Prosecutors argue that he shows no sign of stability.
He also claims that he can’t go anywhere because by now the world knows his face and it would be difficult for him to hide. Wrong answer. Prosecution argued that he’s not a real celebrity except for being famous for killing a “real” celeb.
Sorry Murray, you ain’t goin’ no where anytime soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here