Unfortunately his legal team failed at convincing the judge that he’s worthy of getting let out the cage after being convicted of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
According to TMZ, the California Attorney General doesn’t believe Murray when he says he’s not a flight risk and says he’s going to have to stay where he is. The shamed former medical professional tells the court that if he’s let out, he’ll live with his girlfriend and mother of his child, Nicole Alvarez in Santa Monica.
But his argument wasn’t enough because he’s got seven children by five different women. Prosecutors argue that he shows no sign of stability.
He also claims that he can’t go anywhere because by now the world knows his face and it would be difficult for him to hide. Wrong answer. Prosecution argued that he’s not a real celebrity except for being famous for killing a “real” celeb.
Sorry Murray, you ain’t goin’ no where anytime soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here