Unfortunately his legal team failed at convincing the judge that he’s worthy of getting let out the cage after being convicted of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
According to TMZ, the California Attorney General doesn’t believe Murray when he says he’s not a flight risk and says he’s going to have to stay where he is. The shamed former medical professional tells the court that if he’s let out, he’ll live with his girlfriend and mother of his child, Nicole Alvarez in Santa Monica.
But his argument wasn’t enough because he’s got seven children by five different women. Prosecutors argue that he shows no sign of stability.
He also claims that he can’t go anywhere because by now the world knows his face and it would be difficult for him to hide. Wrong answer. Prosecution argued that he’s not a real celebrity except for being famous for killing a “real” celeb.
Sorry Murray, you ain’t goin’ no where anytime soon.
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here