*The sex industry is hopefully, slowly, but surely, being revolutionized with non-humans.
Our hope is that one day humans can be completely removed from the illegal sex industry equation with this invention.
Doug Hines is the creator of “Roxxxy”, what he calls “the first sex robot”, which he debuted at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, three years ago in January 2010.
He’s making Roxxxy available for $7,000, according to CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here