*The sex industry is hopefully, slowly, but surely, being revolutionized with non-humans.
Our hope is that one day humans can be completely removed from the illegal sex industry equation with this invention.
Doug Hines is the creator of “Roxxxy”, what he calls “the first sex robot”, which he debuted at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, three years ago in January 2010.
He’s making Roxxxy available for $7,000, according to CNN.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here