*The sex industry is hopefully, slowly, but surely, being revolutionized with non-humans.
Our hope is that one day humans can be completely removed from the illegal sex industry equation with this invention.
Doug Hines is the creator of “Roxxxy”, what he calls “the first sex robot”, which he debuted at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, three years ago in January 2010.
He’s making Roxxxy available for $7,000, according to CNN.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here