They got into a tussle when he objected to her going out late at night to a party.
Well, it’s been dismissed according to Fayette County State Court Solicitor Jamie K. Inagawa
Dollar, one of the best-known adherents of a prosperity gospel, recently completed a three-month, pre-trial intervention program that allowed him to avoid court. He was required to enroll in an anger management program, report to a probation officer and pay $1,072 in court fees, the solicitor said.
The pastor of World Changers Church International has no history of such incidents, and the victim, Dollar’s 15-year-old daughter, didn’t want to see him charged, Inagawa said. The program was used in 128 cases last year, he said.
“Those are among a number of factors we considered,” the solicitors aid.
Fayette County sheriff’s deputies responded to the Dollars’ home June 8 after his daughter told a 911 operator he had punched and choked her.
“It was not the first time it’s happened, ” the girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, said in an audio recording of the 911 call.
For more of this story, go to AJC.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here