They got into a tussle when he objected to her going out late at night to a party.
Well, it’s been dismissed according to Fayette County State Court Solicitor Jamie K. Inagawa
Dollar, one of the best-known adherents of a prosperity gospel, recently completed a three-month, pre-trial intervention program that allowed him to avoid court. He was required to enroll in an anger management program, report to a probation officer and pay $1,072 in court fees, the solicitor said.
The pastor of World Changers Church International has no history of such incidents, and the victim, Dollar’s 15-year-old daughter, didn’t want to see him charged, Inagawa said. The program was used in 128 cases last year, he said.
“Those are among a number of factors we considered,” the solicitors aid.
Fayette County sheriff’s deputies responded to the Dollars’ home June 8 after his daughter told a 911 operator he had punched and choked her.
“It was not the first time it’s happened, ” the girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, said in an audio recording of the 911 call.
For more of this story, go to AJC.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here