They got into a tussle when he objected to her going out late at night to a party.
Well, it’s been dismissed according to Fayette County State Court Solicitor Jamie K. Inagawa
Dollar, one of the best-known adherents of a prosperity gospel, recently completed a three-month, pre-trial intervention program that allowed him to avoid court. He was required to enroll in an anger management program, report to a probation officer and pay $1,072 in court fees, the solicitor said.
The pastor of World Changers Church International has no history of such incidents, and the victim, Dollar’s 15-year-old daughter, didn’t want to see him charged, Inagawa said. The program was used in 128 cases last year, he said.
“Those are among a number of factors we considered,” the solicitors aid.
Fayette County sheriff’s deputies responded to the Dollars’ home June 8 after his daughter told a 911 operator he had punched and choked her.
“It was not the first time it’s happened, ” the girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, said in an audio recording of the 911 call.
For more of this story, go to AJC.com.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here