*It’s now official. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will reunite as Destiny’s Child for a performance during Bey’s half time set at the Super Bowl next month.
The trio will perform a medley of their greatest hits, as well as their new song “Nuclear,” which is featured on the upcoming release of their new compilation album “Love Songs.” The 14-track album will be composed of romantic-themed songs the trio recorded between 1997-2004 except for “Nuclear.”
Their performance at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3 will be Destiny’s Child’s first in six years.
Sources also tell US Weekly that Bey’ will also debut a new song from her forthcoming fifth album during the finale of her set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here