*It’s now official. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will reunite as Destiny’s Child for a performance during Bey’s half time set at the Super Bowl next month.
The trio will perform a medley of their greatest hits, as well as their new song “Nuclear,” which is featured on the upcoming release of their new compilation album “Love Songs.” The 14-track album will be composed of romantic-themed songs the trio recorded between 1997-2004 except for “Nuclear.”
Their performance at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3 will be Destiny’s Child’s first in six years.
Sources also tell US Weekly that Bey’ will also debut a new song from her forthcoming fifth album during the finale of her set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here