*It’s now official. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will reunite as Destiny’s Child for a performance during Bey’s half time set at the Super Bowl next month.
The trio will perform a medley of their greatest hits, as well as their new song “Nuclear,” which is featured on the upcoming release of their new compilation album “Love Songs.” The 14-track album will be composed of romantic-themed songs the trio recorded between 1997-2004 except for “Nuclear.”
Their performance at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3 will be Destiny’s Child’s first in six years.
Sources also tell US Weekly that Bey’ will also debut a new song from her forthcoming fifth album during the finale of her set.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here