*It’s now official. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will reunite as Destiny’s Child for a performance during Bey’s half time set at the Super Bowl next month.
The trio will perform a medley of their greatest hits, as well as their new song “Nuclear,” which is featured on the upcoming release of their new compilation album “Love Songs.” The 14-track album will be composed of romantic-themed songs the trio recorded between 1997-2004 except for “Nuclear.”
Their performance at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3 will be Destiny’s Child’s first in six years.
Sources also tell US Weekly that Bey’ will also debut a new song from her forthcoming fifth album during the finale of her set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here