Chief Keef is already a controversial figure – at least to white people. But now he’s being accused of confessing to ordering a hit man to kill 18-year-old rival, Joseph “Lil JoJo” Coleman, because of a line in a song.
In the song “Diamonds,” Keef raps: “Catch you slipping Scottie Pippin one phone call and you hit.”
(Listen to it below.)
To be honest though, the lyric doesn’t really say a thing about the murder or the victim. Maybe it’s just paranoia, a desperate attempt by some to prove his guilt, or a clever line.
Even Lil JoJo’s mother has blamed Keef for her son’s death, stating he had a hit out for him.
Suspicions were initially heightened when shortly after a social media confrontation erupted between the two parties, JoJo was shot and killed.
Keef has consistently denied all ties to the murder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here