Chief Keef is already a controversial figure – at least to white people. But now he’s being accused of confessing to ordering a hit man to kill 18-year-old rival, Joseph “Lil JoJo” Coleman, because of a line in a song.
In the song “Diamonds,” Keef raps: “Catch you slipping Scottie Pippin one phone call and you hit.”
(Listen to it below.)
To be honest though, the lyric doesn’t really say a thing about the murder or the victim. Maybe it’s just paranoia, a desperate attempt by some to prove his guilt, or a clever line.
Even Lil JoJo’s mother has blamed Keef for her son’s death, stating he had a hit out for him.
Suspicions were initially heightened when shortly after a social media confrontation erupted between the two parties, JoJo was shot and killed.
Keef has consistently denied all ties to the murder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here