Chief Keef is already a controversial figure – at least to white people. But now he’s being accused of confessing to ordering a hit man to kill 18-year-old rival, Joseph “Lil JoJo” Coleman, because of a line in a song.
In the song “Diamonds,” Keef raps: “Catch you slipping Scottie Pippin one phone call and you hit.”
(Listen to it below.)
To be honest though, the lyric doesn’t really say a thing about the murder or the victim. Maybe it’s just paranoia, a desperate attempt by some to prove his guilt, or a clever line.
Even Lil JoJo’s mother has blamed Keef for her son’s death, stating he had a hit out for him.
Suspicions were initially heightened when shortly after a social media confrontation erupted between the two parties, JoJo was shot and killed.
Keef has consistently denied all ties to the murder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here