Chief Keef is already a controversial figure – at least to white people. But now he’s being accused of confessing to ordering a hit man to kill 18-year-old rival, Joseph “Lil JoJo” Coleman, because of a line in a song.
In the song “Diamonds,” Keef raps: “Catch you slipping Scottie Pippin one phone call and you hit.”
(Listen to it below.)
To be honest though, the lyric doesn’t really say a thing about the murder or the victim. Maybe it’s just paranoia, a desperate attempt by some to prove his guilt, or a clever line.
Even Lil JoJo’s mother has blamed Keef for her son’s death, stating he had a hit out for him.
Suspicions were initially heightened when shortly after a social media confrontation erupted between the two parties, JoJo was shot and killed.
Keef has consistently denied all ties to the murder.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here