*MSNBC Tamron Hall will moonlight for the Discovery Channel this fall in a new series that follows real homicide investigations.
The Texas-born journalist is hosting “Deadline: Crime With Tamron Hall,” a 13-part series airing on Investigation Discovery (ID). Tamron knows first-hand the effect of violent crime; her older sister was a murder victim in a case that is still officially unsolved.
In each one-hour episode, Tamron is joined by a core team of correspondents with extensive knowledge of law enforcement to explore not only what happened in each case, but why it happened, and how it was investigated.
“We are thrilled to welcome Tamron Hall to the ID family as host of this fast-paced, hard-hitting investigative magazine show,” said Henry Schleiff, president and general manager, Investigation Discovery. “Given Tamron’s own personal tragic experience and vested interest in finding justice for other victims and their families, Tamron will provide the unique personal perspective that our audience so appreciates.”
Going out of the studios and into the street to find answers, Tamron and the team of correspondents bring their personal points of view and signature styles to each story they cover. “Deadline: Crime” talks to detectives, prosecutors and psychological profilers – as well as criminals and their victims – to reveal what caused people to turn to crime and whether justice was ultimately served.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here