DJ Envy of Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” called up his pregnant wife last Friday morning over the air with a message that sure melted hearts.
The couple’s marriage has apparently been through some rocky times lately, but he still loves his woman.
“I been with my wife for 18 years. And sometimes you don’t treat the person you been with well. You treat them like they’re always there. And it’s been a point where I treated my wife like ish. It’s the small things you don’t do anymore,” DJ Envy confessed on-air on Friday.
The radio personality spends a lot of time in clubs and other hot spots, working of course, but rumors began to surface that he was cheating. Whether or not they’re true is still up in the air. But regardless, he apologized to his woman on the radio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here