DJ Envy of Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” called up his pregnant wife last Friday morning over the air with a message that sure melted hearts.
The couple’s marriage has apparently been through some rocky times lately, but he still loves his woman.
“I been with my wife for 18 years. And sometimes you don’t treat the person you been with well. You treat them like they’re always there. And it’s been a point where I treated my wife like ish. It’s the small things you don’t do anymore,” DJ Envy confessed on-air on Friday.
The radio personality spends a lot of time in clubs and other hot spots, working of course, but rumors began to surface that he was cheating. Whether or not they’re true is still up in the air. But regardless, he apologized to his woman on the radio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here