DJ Envy of Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” called up his pregnant wife last Friday morning over the air with a message that sure melted hearts.
The couple’s marriage has apparently been through some rocky times lately, but he still loves his woman.
“I been with my wife for 18 years. And sometimes you don’t treat the person you been with well. You treat them like they’re always there. And it’s been a point where I treated my wife like ish. It’s the small things you don’t do anymore,” DJ Envy confessed on-air on Friday.
The radio personality spends a lot of time in clubs and other hot spots, working of course, but rumors began to surface that he was cheating. Whether or not they’re true is still up in the air. But regardless, he apologized to his woman on the radio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here