DJ Envy of Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” called up his pregnant wife last Friday morning over the air with a message that sure melted hearts.
The couple’s marriage has apparently been through some rocky times lately, but he still loves his woman.
“I been with my wife for 18 years. And sometimes you don’t treat the person you been with well. You treat them like they’re always there. And it’s been a point where I treated my wife like ish. It’s the small things you don’t do anymore,” DJ Envy confessed on-air on Friday.
The radio personality spends a lot of time in clubs and other hot spots, working of course, but rumors began to surface that he was cheating. Whether or not they’re true is still up in the air. But regardless, he apologized to his woman on the radio.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here