DJ Envy of Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” called up his pregnant wife last Friday morning over the air with a message that sure melted hearts.
The couple’s marriage has apparently been through some rocky times lately, but he still loves his woman.
“I been with my wife for 18 years. And sometimes you don’t treat the person you been with well. You treat them like they’re always there. And it’s been a point where I treated my wife like ish. It’s the small things you don’t do anymore,” DJ Envy confessed on-air on Friday.
The radio personality spends a lot of time in clubs and other hot spots, working of course, but rumors began to surface that he was cheating. Whether or not they’re true is still up in the air. But regardless, he apologized to his woman on the radio.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here