Speaking to King’s ghost (Kenan Thompson), Obama (Jay Pharoah) was looking to have a serious heart-to-heart about issues plaguing the U.S. King, however, was more interested in talking about Beyonce’s inauguration appearance, and how sexy she looked.
“Did you see her out there — because I was like whaaaat?”
Obama concedes she’s “a beautiful woman.”
“Raquel Welch was beautiful. Beyonce as like damnnnn,” King says. “I had to keep pinching myself. I thought I was having one of my favorite ‘dreams’.”
Obama tries to turn the talk to important issues, when King brings up reports Beyonce lip-synced her National Anthem performance.
“And I care why?” King asked. “Hashtag: Jay-z is one lucky man.”
Obama says there are important national “changes” brewing to discuss. But the pop-culture obsessed King won’t have it.
“Speaking of change, what’s up with Michelle’s bangs? What is she, a new cast member on ‘The New Girl?’”
He then says having the first black president is good, but where is the first black magician? The first black king of England? Or the first black member of One Direction?
Watch the skit below.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here