Speaking to King’s ghost (Kenan Thompson), Obama (Jay Pharoah) was looking to have a serious heart-to-heart about issues plaguing the U.S. King, however, was more interested in talking about Beyonce’s inauguration appearance, and how sexy she looked.
“Did you see her out there — because I was like whaaaat?”
Obama concedes she’s “a beautiful woman.”
“Raquel Welch was beautiful. Beyonce as like damnnnn,” King says. “I had to keep pinching myself. I thought I was having one of my favorite ‘dreams’.”
Obama tries to turn the talk to important issues, when King brings up reports Beyonce lip-synced her National Anthem performance.
“And I care why?” King asked. “Hashtag: Jay-z is one lucky man.”
Obama says there are important national “changes” brewing to discuss. But the pop-culture obsessed King won’t have it.
“Speaking of change, what’s up with Michelle’s bangs? What is she, a new cast member on ‘The New Girl?’”
He then says having the first black president is good, but where is the first black magician? The first black king of England? Or the first black member of One Direction?
Watch the skit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here