Speaking to King’s ghost (Kenan Thompson), Obama (Jay Pharoah) was looking to have a serious heart-to-heart about issues plaguing the U.S. King, however, was more interested in talking about Beyonce’s inauguration appearance, and how sexy she looked.
“Did you see her out there — because I was like whaaaat?”
Obama concedes she’s “a beautiful woman.”
“Raquel Welch was beautiful. Beyonce as like damnnnn,” King says. “I had to keep pinching myself. I thought I was having one of my favorite ‘dreams’.”
Obama tries to turn the talk to important issues, when King brings up reports Beyonce lip-synced her National Anthem performance.
“And I care why?” King asked. “Hashtag: Jay-z is one lucky man.”
Obama says there are important national “changes” brewing to discuss. But the pop-culture obsessed King won’t have it.
“Speaking of change, what’s up with Michelle’s bangs? What is she, a new cast member on ‘The New Girl?’”
He then says having the first black president is good, but where is the first black magician? The first black king of England? Or the first black member of One Direction?
Watch the skit below.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here