Speaking to King’s ghost (Kenan Thompson), Obama (Jay Pharoah) was looking to have a serious heart-to-heart about issues plaguing the U.S. King, however, was more interested in talking about Beyonce’s inauguration appearance, and how sexy she looked.
“Did you see her out there — because I was like whaaaat?”
Obama concedes she’s “a beautiful woman.”
“Raquel Welch was beautiful. Beyonce as like damnnnn,” King says. “I had to keep pinching myself. I thought I was having one of my favorite ‘dreams’.”
Obama tries to turn the talk to important issues, when King brings up reports Beyonce lip-synced her National Anthem performance.
“And I care why?” King asked. “Hashtag: Jay-z is one lucky man.”
Obama says there are important national “changes” brewing to discuss. But the pop-culture obsessed King won’t have it.
“Speaking of change, what’s up with Michelle’s bangs? What is she, a new cast member on ‘The New Girl?’”
He then says having the first black president is good, but where is the first black magician? The first black king of England? Or the first black member of One Direction?
Watch the skit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here