Speaking to King’s ghost (Kenan Thompson), Obama (Jay Pharoah) was looking to have a serious heart-to-heart about issues plaguing the U.S. King, however, was more interested in talking about Beyonce’s inauguration appearance, and how sexy she looked.
“Did you see her out there — because I was like whaaaat?”
Obama concedes she’s “a beautiful woman.”
“Raquel Welch was beautiful. Beyonce as like damnnnn,” King says. “I had to keep pinching myself. I thought I was having one of my favorite ‘dreams’.”
Obama tries to turn the talk to important issues, when King brings up reports Beyonce lip-synced her National Anthem performance.
“And I care why?” King asked. “Hashtag: Jay-z is one lucky man.”
Obama says there are important national “changes” brewing to discuss. But the pop-culture obsessed King won’t have it.
“Speaking of change, what’s up with Michelle’s bangs? What is she, a new cast member on ‘The New Girl?’”
He then says having the first black president is good, but where is the first black magician? The first black king of England? Or the first black member of One Direction?
Watch the skit below.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here